'welcome to the team'

welcome to the team

summary; you are the newest addition to the BAU

rating; PG (SFW)

waring; none, all fluff 

(love) interest; none / the bau team

this is just a pre writing to open the book, enjoy and please request! 

~

"Welcome to the team" was the words that pulled you back to reality from your daydream you were currently very invested in, you let out a soft huff of air as you looked up to see a tall man with dark hair but a surprisingly inviting face standing over you, "oh- " you stumbled over your words for a second before recovering, "hello, i'm y/n" 

" and uh, thank you.." you took a look at the badge with his name on it and instantly recognized him, "Sir"  you'd heard a lot about Aaron Hotchner before, but now seeing him in person it was even more intimidating. 

the look of stern authority didn't leave his face for a moment but it slowly filtered away into a soft and somber smile, "congratulations!  you get the pleasure of following me around today to get you acquainted, normally Reid would be here but today it's me" he sounded excited yet tired, like he was carrying a lot of weight with the team.. 

the way he shifted back and forth on his feet you could tell he wasn't use to having to tell someone there every move, he looked awkward, like he was trying to decide weather or not to speak again but in the apealing way as much as you hated to admit, he let out a small cough to clear the silence that had so grow around them and seemed to make things awfully tense  and nodded, "Follow me" he added as he turned on his heels and swiftly made his way to a small round table conference room that was filled with a few people. 

 a seemingly very outgoing girl with blonde pigtails, a man sat next to who seemed like he belonged in a good cop bad cop movie, alongside another women with blonde hair who was chatting away with a older woman with dark hair and at the very end sat the legend himself, David Rossi, everybody who dreamed of being in the bau knew about him. 

Hotchner ushered you to the front of the room just as the blonde woman with pigtails stood up to meet you both there queuing everybody to look at the three of you, "Hi!" the woman began quickly, the tone of her voice matching her quirky outfit, bubbly and bright!  "i'm Penelope, you must be y/n.. we've all been SO excited to meet you, nobody new has been added to the team in a long, long, LONG time" she excitedly bantered, expressing how long it had been with her hands.

Hotch hushed her after a moment of her happy chirping and turned to address the rest of the small crowd that were all staring expectantly at the three of you, Hotch began again after a moment of what looked like him contemplating on what to say, "everyone, this is y/n, the newest addition the the team, she just transferred over from the special victims unit in New York."

everyone smiled warmly at you which almost immediately eased the knot in your stomach that had been building for awhile, Hotch then turned to you and nodded, "you've met Peneolpe, this is Derek Morgan, Jennifer Jareau, Emily Prentiss and i'm sure you know Mr. David Rossi"

you mentally took notes on everybody in the room, from the way they played with there pens right down to there friendly smiles, you were going to like this job, you could tell..

Hotch finished off his semi-speech and nodded "welcome to the team, y/n" 

Wattpad ~ spitefulsatanwrites

tumblr ~ spitefulsatanwrites 

follow for more updates ;)