Grimoire solo (watersports also)

The man groaned as he slipped into a bathroom away from everything. He was rock hard all day and had just got there to make it worse. He locked the stall door and whined as he struggled to get his pants down. "Fuck...come on... now isnt the time..." He whined as his pants zipper was stuck. He desperately groped himself through his pants and let out a soft whine. He fidgeted and squirmed as he felt his bladder about to explode. He moaned out as he pawed at the zipper. He gasped as his bladder released and soaked his brown pants. The door opened and a familiar voice spoke out. "Grimoire?" The officer knocked on the stall door. "Y-yes...?" Grimoire squeaked out as the door opened. "Do you need help?" The officer wasnt even phazed. Grimoires bladder finally finished and he looked down in defeat. "I'll be back in a bit with spare clothes." "My damn zipper was stuck..." Grimoire mumbled out and turned to face him, still avoiding eye contact. The officer grabbed the zipper and gave it a few wiggles before it finally came down. "We'll worry about that later on. But i have spare clothes in the car. It'll be ok." He spoke softly.

(209 words. Idk this was going one direction then it turned into another xD)