Creepers Journey

As I walked through the desert, watching the zombies trying to get into a villagers house, i chuckled a little. I walked through the shadows hoping no-one would see me and try to kill me for gunpowder. It was almost dawn.

"Hey!" I heard a voice call out from behind me. I turned around. It was my father. Mr.Creeper.

"Oh....dad......uhh..hi." I said slowly.

"What are you doing out here?!" he said in surprise and with a worried look on he's face.

"Its creeper hunting season son. You forgot already didn't you?" Dad said unimpressed.

"Yeah kinda." i mumbled with a sigh.

"When we get home, and if we ever do without being killed, i'm going to have a chat with you."

The last part about being killed gave me shivers. :(

We walked back home as quickly as we could.

"Where have you been Jake?!" Asked mum. I could tell she was worried.

"I got lost and forgot it was creeper hunting season." I said with a groan.

I walked upstairs with dad trailing behind me.

"Son.."

"AHHH!"

"Alice!" yelled dad.

"MUM!" I screamed afterwards.

"Goodbye son!"

"WAIT DAD NOOO!"

Dad ran down stairs and all I heard was the noise creepers make when they've died. Tears started filling my eyes. Mum and Dad were....GONE!

Footsteps were travelling up the stairs. I quickly hid in the secret passage behind a painting.

"Hmm." Came a voice.

I heard him opening the chests that sat in my room.

"Awesome! Just what I needed!"

The man took the gunpowder and food that sat in the chests.

He's foot steps faded as he headed downstairs and out the cave entrance. I walked out of the hidden passage and ran downstairs to see no one but my own reflection in my parents blood. Anger and sadness was building up inside of me. It was time for me to find who did this!

I ran back upstairs and grabbed the armour dad made me last week for my birthday. I grabbed some food out of the cupboard. I then ran out of the cave entrance. Instead of creeper hunting season, its murderer hunting week for me.

I crept through the forest and told some of my friends about what happened and asked them to join me in the hunt and if they would help me kill whoever did it.

Oliver the zombie said sure, but if he could at least get a bite out of them while one of us distracts the murderer. I was totally fine with that.

I got to Leo the spider and Jeremy the skeleton's hideout. I asked them to join me and Oliver and told them what had happened.

"We're more than happy to help" Said Jeremy jumping up and down and shooting arrows all around the place.

Jeremy and Leo tagged along while we tried to find DJ and Martin, Max and James.

We found Dj (a skeleton) riding on he's spider Martin. (So basically DJ's a spider jockey)

We asked them to join and they were extremely excited. Now the hard part. Finding Max. The enderman. •_•