Goodbye

The year is 2020. After a total 16 years (with the same haircuts they had since the early to late 2000's) of doing YouTube, Dan and Phil decide to end their career. Dan having 13 million subscribers and Phil with 11 million, they think it's best that they just leave YouTube so they can pursue others things in life. Then they film their farewell video.

"Hello Internet. Today we have some very important news.... We are going to end our YouTube career. We can't thank you enough for the love and support you've given us." Dan says

"Yes. We'll never forget the wonderful memories that came along with YouTube. Like going to Vidcon, Playlistlive, SITC and other YouTube conventions. Also we'll never forget the day that we released our book and you guys went mental and overwhelmed us with happiness. And the tour where we got to see a lot of your wonderful faces." Phil exclaimed

"We've had so many opportunities come our way and we couldn't be more proud and grateful for everything. Our channels will remain on YouTube so you all can look back on all the memories and tell stories about us to your children. As for what we will be doing from now on, we will become full time BBC Radio 1 hosts. Dan says he smiles like an idiot showing his dimple.

"I wish I could say more but that doesn't seem right. I think we should leave it at that. I'm also getting very emotional" Phil said as tears started forming in his eyes.

"One last thing. Don't be sad. Be happy that you've made our wishes come true and that none of this would have happened with out you. On that note, I guess this is goodbye." Dan says now sobbing lightly.

"Goodbye you guys. Don't forget us" Phil says as he is crying somewhat violently.

"Bye internet" dan says with a smirk on his face and his final salute.