The arivial

Nicole's POV
Today's my first day at anubis house my parents are dropping me off. Mom said that her and dad met here and had a really complicated relationship. Mom had left before graduation, I think she went back home to America. But dad is British he stayed at the school. But let's stop talking about my parents. As We pulled up into the front of the school my heart started racing I was just so nervous and excited to start school. I still don't get why my parents wanted me to go here anyways, but I'm here so I'll make the best of it. My parents went In with me to help me with my things. Mom stoped and chatted with a lady with long blonde hair I think mom said her name was "Amber" but I can't remember. Dad chatted with a lot of people as well. I went to where most of the other students were and we all introduced ourselves to one another. I met 3 other girls Alyssa Campbell , madison campell, ariana Lewis.
Not much students yet but there are supposed to be more coming this week. By now My parents had now left so did the other parents. I was feeling a little home sick, but there's no turning back now because I'm here. I went up to my room, when I got up three Ariana was there. I guess we were sharing the room. Ariana has the most beautiful blond hair I've ever seen and my hair is poo compared to her's. After Ariana and I had been talking for a while it was time to eat. So we all went downstairs. Three was so much drama while we were eating. I was really full so I went back up stairs and I heard a strange sound when I was going up to my room. I jumped and screamed out of fear. I didn't know what it was and why it had done that.