From Dork to Demon

Chapter #1 The night out

It was febuary 4! Finally the day has come. The day which Sashya has been waiting for. It was the class nite out which was a sleepover which the entire class will have in the school. All the boys and girls of grade 9 was excited for it and they all were gonna bring food and drinks. It was a night that they all were gonna enjoy.The nite out was gonna be held in the chemistry lab . And grade 9 students will be alone in the entire school.

"I'm so excited for the nite out" said dasha,sashya's Bff, she was a pretty girl with long black hair and she was wearing a purple JB top with jeans.She was a belieber. "IKR I can't wait for it to become night yet" said sashya she was wearing a white tshirt saying "i love the biebs" with pink pants. she was a belieber too.

They both walked into the class, and as soon as they entered ,Chad the popular guy, who always bullys sashya, put out his leg which sashya didn't see and she tripped. everybody except dasha was laughing at her. This was something which happened everyday in their class. Sashya just picked up her books and went to her seat . while dasha was arguing with chad for what he did . but as usual he didn't care. sashya looked at dasha with envy. she envied dasha for her beauty and because she was one of the popular people in class.Whereas sashya.... sashya was just a BIG DORK!

Finally it was 8:00 pm and all the students started coming.Sashya wore a white dress which was her fav. They all were talking and eating for sometime.Then they decided to watch pa2. Everybody was really scared and were under their blankets. in between of the movie chad and his friends would scream for no reason just to scare everybody.Finally the movie got over and then they decided to play 'Truth or Dare'. They spun the bottle and it came to lizzie, she had to kiss some guy on the cheek. Then they spun the bottle again and it pointed to .....SASHYA!!!! she was really nervous coz she knew they would give her something tough or ask a tough question. So she chose 'Dare'.

Sashya's dare was to walk 5 times in the basketball court which was outside ,beside the lab. She was really scared as no one was out and it was dark and lonely. But they forced her to do it and pushed her out! She got really scared so she took 5 fast walks. Then after finishing she tried opening the lab door but it was locked!! she asked them to open it but they were playing a prank on her and didn't open it. They were trying to make her get scared and it was working. sashya felt like someone was staring at her from behind she got damn scared and started banging the door . Suddenly from the corner of her eye she saw someone walk by her and she heard like someone was walking. she started crying and screaming and banged the door even louder. She said " Guys let me in I'm really scared! I think someone is out here " .she heard dasha saying " let her in guys . your prank has gotten too far" but they didn't listen . sashya shouted,yelled ,screamed " open the door" and even cried but they laughed instead. suddenly she let out a loud scream "Aaaaahhhhh" and after that it was pure silence only the crickets noises were heard. then they opened the door. sashya was gone they called out "sashya" but they couldn't see or even hear her .they all got really scared so they just went back inside and sat in silence.

They were all wondering 'what happened to sashya?' ' was she playing a prank on them this time?' It was again pure silence. Suddenly the door flung wide open and there stood sashya. She walked in like she had no life. Blood was pouring out her mouth and her fav white dress was now red in colour because of the blood. She was looking so weak. " Help me please Help me. She's coming for me. Please help me" she said in a soft weak voice. She reached out her right hand and looked into dasha's eyes and said " please help me dash"and this time she had tears in her eyes. but dasha was too scared and didn't help her. Suddenly sashya was lifted in the air and she screamed. She was floating in the air and her eyes became fully white including the pupil. "I'll come back for all of u " she screamed this time her voice was more stronger and it sounded devilish! Then her body was just dragged out of the door by somethin invisible.All of them were really scared. most of them were crying because of the awful site. chad ran and closed the door."we need to help her she's in trouble" said dasha. "no we're not opening that door for anyone or anything". "please atleast let me out I need to help her" dasha said, crying. but they were too scared to open the door so they didn't let her out. They all stayed in the lab the entire night but they didn't sleep coz they were too frightened.