Lightening the Darkness

~Freddy's POV~

Gosh, I hate him. Where do I begin? Oh yes!
Golden Freddy or just Gold.
He's a pesky little one, that's for sure. I can never wrap my mind around to why that is. He's simply my counterpart. He never did anything directly wrong to me but I just have a strange negativity towards him. I can only say... he intrigues me.

Well, no more! I shall see him face to face now!

And here I am now, walking down the dim lighted hall to see that dreaded poster. I don't know what I'll do exactly but I'll do something!

I lowered my head. "I wish I didn't hate him..." I muttered. There's many things to like about him. Mostly his personality and good loo--- I shook my head. What the hell am I thinking?

There I stood, in the room with the poster. My pupils went wide. It was blank, the color gray only remained. I scratched my head while my bear ears gave a twitch. "Where did he go?" My question was quickly answered as I felt arms wrap around me.

"I was expecting you~" Gold whispered in my ear. That voice causes shivers to go down my spine. "H- how did you know!?" I was attempting to lose the close contact that was between us.

"I just know~" was his reply. He spun me around to face him. We stared into each other's eyes. "Such a nice serene blue you got there, Freddy~" he complemented. I couldn't help but blush faintly. "Th- thanks... I guess."

"I always wanted to get to know you more..." Gold trailed off. "Don't think your gonna use one of your tricks on me!" I shouted, I wasn't in the mood to fall for crap like that. Gold frowned. "don't call my words false, I truly mean it."

"Hmph..." I was giving a minor glare. Gold was a trickster and enjoyed taking advantage of me. "How about a nice little chat? I even have a environment just for the occasion." Gold suggested, moving away from me.

Maybe a chat wouldn't hurt... "fine... but if your playing a childish game with---" he cut me off. "Not in the slightest!" I crossed my arms. "What do you mean by environment by the way?"

With a snap of the gold hybrid bear's finger. Gentle relaxing music began to play from an unknown source. This is my favorite genre of music...

Classical...

How did he know? Guess that's what it means to be a counterpart. Much to my surprise, he made a motion with his hand, inviting me to dance. "I know you want to~"

Which was true. The urge to dance was flowing through my veins. I took a breath than sighed. I stepped to him and waited for him to make the move. He took my hand and lifted it while placing my other on his back. He used his other hand to hold me at the waist.

"Follow what I do." He told me. A slow dance came and I copied his movements. This isn't so bad... I close my eyes with content. "Enjoying this?"

"Mhm..." Gold knows me to well. He's like my second brain. A question came which I was not prepared for. "Why do you hate me?"

I grit my teeth. "Um... I don't know..." I said truthfully. "It's quite sad, I think we could get along just fine if we put our differences aside." I agreed with him, for once. "Just because I'm your devil, you must hate me?"

"N- no... I don't wanna hate you... it's just... something about you that makes me not wanna associate myself with you."

"I'm such a lonely man... I pull tricks because I want someone to notice me and you actually notice me. That's why I like messing with you." So that's why...

I smile a bit. "Is that all? I could be a friend." The grip at my hand grew tighter which made me flinch. "I want something more..." my brow went up. "Hm?"

"I want to be free from the darkness that has me in it's grasp." The dance halted. Gold was shivering. "I hate being this devil..." he was practically tearing up. Blackened streaks were coming down his cheeks. "I want the light... I don't want to be ignored and hated..."

Pity crashed in the pit of my stomach. He was only a poor little soul seeking freedom from this hell. "You can change. Allow your heart to expose the goodness that's within you." Gold only pulled me into a embrace.

"Please don't hate me, Freddy... I'm so sorry..." I wrap my arms around him and rubbed his back in a affectionate manner. "Shh... it's okay... I don't hate you... not no more."

"R- really?" I never knew he could be so emotional and sensitive. This is totally a new side to him. The true side to him... "yes, really." Gold inched his face at my neck and kissed it. I gasp. "What the bloody hell are you doing!?"

Gold just giggled. "Saying thank you~!" I grunted. "That's some way to express it!" The golden man went further to kiss my cheek. I felt my face heating up. Why am I enjoying this? Do I like him more than I thought?

"Your helping me see the light very well." Gold had a smirk. He has a plan...
A hand met my booty and squeezed it. I moaned immediately. "You feel nice~" I wasn't even trying to stop him...
Just standing here...
Letting him go on...

Gold bitten into the flesh on my neck, drawing blood. I groaned in both pleasure and pain. "G- Gold..." his swift tongue licked the blood clean and swallowed. "Your really an attractive one." he gently ran his fingers through my hair.

I was being put over my edge, this guy drives me crazy. In all the right ways...

I looked at his face to see him still crying. It heart breaks me to see that. I leaned up forward and kissed the black tears away. "Your not a devil, not even close, now stop crying." My lips met his, pressing into a kiss.

A dark pink blush stained his cheeks. Gold quietly moaned and returned the kiss. His crying seemed to cease which made me feel relief. We parted. "I love you." Was all I said to him. A bitter chuckle escaped him. "First you hate me, now love me? How amusing."

I nuzzled my nose on his. "Nah, I loved you this whole time. I couldn't see it at first." Whenever he gets shy it's adorable. "Um... hehe..." I kissed him on the cheek. "I l- love you t- too, Freddy." I held him close, he's mine now. He was cuddling me now. I was blushing. I massaged behind those fluffy ears of his. Gold whined.

"Fweddy... ahhh... that feels good..." I continued with a grin. He's such a innocent sweetheart. I got a little dirty by nibbling it and Gold let out a soft moan. "Ahh... mmm~" at a point I came to a stop. "Your such a t- tease..." Gold mumbled.

I winked. "Learned from the best~!" Gold pushed me down using his weight. "I really needed love in my system."

"Glad I could provide it~" We were reduced to giggles, kisses and cuddles now. Not all devils are bad. Not this one. That's what Goldy taught me.

"Maybe next time we can fuck." Gold said. "Heh. You'll have it soon."

(A/N: yes, I'm implying I'll write a smut as a next part. This isn't a full on story so don't expect more parts after the smut. This is the end for now until the smut so be patient. Thanks for reading~! Check out other FNAF stories I made!)