The meeting.. part 1

Link completed his final puzzle and the door to this room opened. He sighed
"A boss fight, or perhaps a mini.."
He looked down at his sword and then put his hand over it. Then
Link got his sword out of his sheath, and held his sword firmly.
"Who's there?!" Link yelled out with a tone of irritation. His boots making a Splash every step he took as his eyes almost glowed a light blue. He keeps walking to the point link assumed no one was there. He suddenly saw a tree, a old and dead tree, he was about to put his sword away, when he saw a dark figure jump down from the tree..
"Look who just decided to walk on in here...you may be a hero but that doesn't mean you just walk into a home like that."
The voice sounded deep and scratchy. All of a sudden 2 red glowing eyes popped out. They were majestic, and very beautiful.
The thing smiled as it walked closer and closer to link once it was close enough to see it's detail it stopped it let out a bit of a eerie chuckle.
"Do you see something familiar?"
Links eyes scanned the things body and narrowed his eyes.
"What the hell?, What is this a joke?? Who are you, and why do you look like me...or more reasonable, What are you?"
Link took a step backwards before finishing his sentence. His elf like ears twitched a bit.
"Aw, that isn't nice to say. You tell me. What do you think I am? Hm? I'll give you a hint look under you."
With that he let out a chuckle and took a step closer.
"What's wrong not feeling brave anymore?"
The figure laughed and glared at link.
Link held the sword and moved his arm a bit just giving it some practice.
The figure signed and kinda kicked the water underneath it.
"My name is dark link. Makes sense?"
Link just charged at him
Dark link gave a big grin and doged his attacks. He the jumped on the tip of his sword to mock poor link.
"Aw.. how sad, looks like you'll have to be a bit faster and smarter at this!"
Dark link smiled showing some Sharp canine like teeth.
"Who am I kidding you'll need to be super smart and super fast! A brain as small as yours so you'll never be able to get me let alone touch me!"
His childish giggles echoed all over the place,
as if it were mocking link.

Link looked at him and quickly moved the sword skywards, dark link jumped off with a flip.
 Link now annoyed glared at him
      "If your so strong then fight me"
Dark link smiled and closed his eyes.
    "Because Fighting is boring, or at least when you just fight imminently, Small talk makes thing much better don't you think?"
  link let out almost a growl and charged at dark link again without thinking. and with that dark link just dodged and laughed.
   " you idiot! you did that before and i did the same thing, why don't you use your brain!"
Link sighed as if he has given up and then glared at him
"small talk hm?" link said with a chuckle.
   "what a weird thing to say, especially when your ganon's little toy", don't you think that's weird?"
dark link gave a almost angry sigh.
  "what the hell, just quit that, i'm not such thing.."
with that dark link held onto his sword tighter.
  link chucked and glared at him
     "Really? ganon told you that didn't he?, you poor poor fool"
And with that dark link ran after him swinging his sword.
   "just because I can dodge doesn't mean you can!"
Link with a smile dodged everything and with that he swung his sword hitting Dark links arm
    "tch,lucky swing. doing that won't finish me off"
Dark links eyes glowed even more, a beautiful view. link was amazed on how well the shadow version of himself could fight.
    "looks like im a boss to you!, and believe it or not i'm only a mini boss, sad I know..Tch ganon thought I wouldn't be strong enough to be a full boss, but he was just scared of giving me power. He was scared I would take over the role as the dark king!"
Dark link gave a chuckle before looking back at Link.
Link was holding something..It was a brown nut? He threw it at dark link. He smiled as it was still flying
   "wow, how sad.."
The seed, was a deku seed, it stunned dark link and he fell to the ground.
  Link ran towards dark link.
Dark link woke up to link pinning him to the ground his sword right next to him.
   "what are you? and why do you look like me?, i want to know before finishing you off."
Dark link looked at link and then awkwardly looked away.
    "you bastard.. this is not how a fight is supposed to go!"
Link smiled almost as if he were the villain  in this story
   "what? you scared of another male pinning you?. Now answer the question, and i'll kill you painlessly"
Dark link gave a growl and tried to get out of links grip.
   "Get off me damnit! if you want to fight then fight me, but not like this, I hate it...so very much."
dark looked away with a sigh his eyes just glowing a faint red.
  link just looked at him, not sure if this was a act. link grabbed his sword, he let go of dark link and looked down at him.
   "Now tell me what you're"
dark link still laid there, his sword was a few inches away grabbing said sword would be a death wish...
   "Ganon's toy."
"you happy? is that what you wanted me to say? well your right! im just his pathetic little toy!
I told you now get it over with."
Link looked down at him and held his sword skyward once more.

(hope yall enjoyed my little story i made, i'll make a part 2 soon! if yall wish-)