29

OMNISCIENT POV
good stuff don't last.

kiana stood in her shop, doing the slick back the girl had asked her as she finished it up, spraying the spritz and got2b, making sure it was super slick, so it wouldn't let up.

"and your done." she said, seeing as the girl got up and looked at her hair, oh my god this so cute, thank you so much." the girl said, pulling out the money she had to pay kiana; kiana grabbing it and smiling.

"I always gotta serve." kiana said, the girl nodding, "I know that's right, but thank you, I'll fasho be back." the girl said before walking out kiana shop, causing kiana to wash her hands, like she did everytime after she would do someone's hair.

she sat back onto her chair and chilled, seeing a notification pop up from her phone from a unknown number, causing her to raise a eyebrow as she seen they had sent a photo.

she looked at the photo and analyzed it, seeing it was a photo of her in a shop, a recent photo at that, it seemed as the photo had just been took.

kiana eyes widened, "what in the hell..." she said, slowly beginning to look around as she couldn't spot anybody, which caused her to start getting worried.

she put her phone down and tried to ignore the photo but then she got another notification, "I'm always gonna be by you kiana, no matter what happens." the message said, causing chills to go down kiana back.

"I'm clocking out early tonight y'all, I'll be back tomorrow." kiana said to her workers as they nodded, causing kiana to grab her belongings and walk out her shop, fastly going to her car as she got in, closing the door and starting up her car.

through panic she pulled out the parking lot and begin speeding down the roads to her house, she had no idea who was stalking her and was honestly scared out her mind, it couldn't have been ahki because they had killed him, and kiana didn't really have nobody else that didn't like had, so who was coming for her now, and what did they want from her.

as she was driving she could hear her phone begin to ring, causing her to pick up her phone with her available hand as she seen it was kordell, causing her to quickly answer, "hello?" she said in a quick voice, causing kordell to become alert, "what's wrong with you?" he asked, "kordell somebody texted my phone and sent a picture of me in my shop, I think I got a stalker and I honestly don't know who the fuck it is." she said, causing kordell to deeply sigh.

it seemed as him and kiana could never get a break, it was always some happening to ethier one of them, mostly kiana, "the fuck you mean some one stalking you, what's the number that texted you?" he asked, "mane I don't fucking know, I'mma just show you when I get home." kiana said before hanging up on kordell, hearing another ding come from her phone as she seen the unknown number text her again.

"mane wtf.." she mumbled as she looked at the message that said, "you can run, but you can't hide." causing her to suck her teeth as she then started back speeding down the roads, finally reaching her and kordell house.

turning off the car and closing the door behind her as she got out as walked up the steps, unlocking the door as she walked in, quickly closing the door behind her just incase the stalker was anywhere near her.

"lemme see your phone." kordell asked, causing her Kiana to hand her phone to him as she showed him the number and the messages, causing kordell to raise a eyebrow a little, as the number looked real familiar.
"go get my phone." he said, causing kiana to nod as she went upstairs, going into the room as she grabbed kordell phone, making her way out the room and back downstairs, handing kordell the phone.

he grabbed his phone as he unlocked it and went to his call log, going through his messages as he fell on a message that had the same number as the one on kiana phone, clicking it as he soon realized who it was, causing him to suck his teeth, "that's my ex." he said, causing kiana to mug as she looked back at him, "yo ex? what fucking ex?" she asked, causing kordell to look back at her,"my crazy ass ex that I dated before you." he responded

"and why the fuck you now telling me you got a crazy ass ex? and why you got her number in your phone, see hold on." kiana said, tryna take all this in as she sat down onto the couch

"aye don't do that shit because you ain't tell me that your ex nigga was crazy as fuck so don't come at me, and I don't have her number in my phone, she texted me the other day on some weird shit and I was telling her to leave me alone and blocked her, but it seemed as if she got to you, I don't know how but shit." kordell said, causing kiana to nod as he was right, "well what I'm suppose to do?" kiana asked, "you gone have to stay from your job for a little while." kordell said, causing kiana face expression to change, "ain't no bitch finna run me from my job for weeks." kiana said

"kiana you n-" kordell was cut off by kiana, "I don't give a fuck, I'm tired of people hurting me and all this other shit, yeah I may seem like a damn crybaby but ain't no damn way no silly hoe finna run me from my job that I started, from a job that I been dreaming about since I was 16, a job that I spent most of my money on and even stayed up planning about, you got me fucked up kordell and you know you do, don't ever say some dumb shit like that again." kiana said, standing up and looking back at kordell as she said all of this

"alright ma, just chill." kordell said, shaking his head as he didn't expect kiana to blow up like that, causing kiana to deeply sigh as she looked back at him, "I am chill but baby you know how hard I have worked on this, I can't just give it up." kiana said, "and I know that, but that bitch is crazy, I don't want nothing happening to you."

"understand that mama ain't raise no bitch, and she damn sholl aint raise me to run from no damn female who stuck on my nigga, that bitch wanna act crazy I'mma act crazier, fuck she think this is." kiana said, hushing kordell up before he could say anything else.

"actually since you so concerned for my health, give me a gun, shit better be loaded and fast." she said, causing kordell to mug, "fuck no, the fuck you need a gun for? you'll be igh, I got you." kordell said, "I don't care about what you saying right now, I said get me a fucking gun, I'm always letting you save me and you not gone be by me twenty-four seven, so give me a gun where I can protect myself." kiana said, causing her and kordell to make some heated eye contact before kordell finally gave in.

"mane igh, but don't just be shooting random people with the shit." kordell said, causing kiana to smile as she has won that battle, "I won't, just for safety purposes." kiana said to kordell, seeing as he walked upstairs.

what kordell didn't know is that kiana actually needed the gun for some else, she had wanted revenge on some one and had kept it to herself because she knew kordell wouldn't have let her handle it alone, she felt as if he was always helping her and she didn't want it to make it seem like she was weak, so she was doing some on her own for once.