Chapter 21: A little blessing

After completing their successful tour of North and South America, the girls were proud of their dedication and hard work

After completing their successful tour of North and South America, the girls were proud of their dedication and hard work. Their fans were overjoyed to finally see them perform live on their continent. With a month-long break ahead of them, the girls were already looking forward to their upcoming European tour. Jisoo couldn't contain her excitement at the thought of reuniting with the love of her life after four long months apart. Meanwhile, Haein was eagerly counting down the hours until he could hold his fiancée in his arms again.

"Hyung, you really need to relax at a spa or something," Joon suggested to Haein.

"Stop worrying, little brother. I'm just bursting with anticipation to finally be with Jisoo in person. A daily video call is nothing compared to having her by my side," Haein replied firmly, a smile playing on his lips.

"I understand, I understand, but you need to chill out. She's coming back in about 5 hours, and you want to go to the airport? What's the rush? The paparazzi will be swarming the airport. You can't leave until her manager gives you the green light," Joon advised his eager brother.

Not long after, Haein's phone rang and Jisoo's manager informed him that he would be arriving to pick him up in 15 minutes. Haein couldn't contain his excitement at the thought of finally seeing Jisoo. Soon enough, the manager arrived at his house and whisked him off to the airport. As they neared their destination, a sea of flashing lights could be seen in the distance, signaling Jisoo's arrival. Haein quickly ducked into the back seat of the van, eagerly waiting for her to close the door. And just as she did, he emerged from his hiding spot, ready to greet her.

"Haein, oh my gosh... you scared me!" Jisoo exclaimed, placing a hand on her chest. Haein rushed over to her, enveloping her in a tight hug. Jisoo's face lit up with a smile as she returned his embrace. In a moment of closeness, Haein locked eyes with her and leaned in for a passionate kiss. Jisoo responded by kissing him back, her hands gently rubbing his thighs in a tender gesture of affection.

"I've missed you so much, you have no idea," Haein whispered between their kisses.

"I've missed you too, my love," she replied swiftly. When they arrived home, Haein and Jisoo capped off the day by sharing a meal with the family, and eventually, they expressed their love for each other until the early hours of the morning.

Jisoo and her family worked tirelessly to shop and organize everything for their upcoming wedding. After finally setting a date, they decided to wait until after Blackpink's last concert in Asia, which was about 6 months away. They made sure to prepare every detail to ensure that the wedding would be a success.

Meanwhile, Haein was at the height of his acting career, being the most talked about and awarded actor of his generation. Jisoo was very proud of him. Although he had a lot of work ahead of him, Haein decided to dedicate the entire month that Jisoo was free to her. He focused on her and helped with the wedding preparations, booking the venue and planning their honeymoon.