Early bloomer

Stormy Pov.

His my mate!!!!!! I knew he had to be something but I didn't think it would be this. My wolf jumped up and down I joy. I just sat there wide eyed and mouth open. Luke was smiling at me like a fox but didn't move towards me. I didn't know what to do, so I started to moved closer to him when I remembered James. Oh my god I have to break up with him. His going to be so sad and lonely.

"Stormy are you ok?"

I looked away from Luke and stared down at the ground. Luke growled and titled my head up to look at him.

"Stormy tell me what's wrong."

I bit down on my lip and sighed. "I'm dating someone, and I don't know how to break up with him. I don't want to hurt his feelings but your my mate and I want you."

Luke let out a growl and I thought he was gonna push me away but instead he pulled me into his lap. I buried my face in his chest and felt safe and warm.

"Stormy what are you doing?" A voice said.

I looked up and saw James staring down at me with hurtful eyes. I jumped up and earned a growl from Luke.

"James-" I began

"No Stormy I don't want to hear the lie you'd about to tell me."

I felt tears foaming in my eyes. I'm losing my best guy friend ever.

"James just let me explain!" I begged.

James looked at me with disgust and hatred. "No I don't want to hear it."

Luke jumped up and stepped in front of me.

"I don't like the way your talking to my mate." He barked.

James mouth dropped and then he stood up straight.

"I was expecting this but not until we were sixteen or so."