8.

Greyson had,

Greyson had,

decided too go back to her house for a few days she needed to be alone to think. The door bell rung making her groan she was snuggled up with her blankets and pillows ever since Greyson decided she needed some space she hadn't been getting sleep she didn't know why but she just would sit there and stare blankly at the ceiling She was so tired all the time all she would do is lay in her bed hoping her eyes would close.

She slipped off her bed with her blanket wrapped around her shoulders. "I'm coming!" She yelled frustrated with the aggressive knocks at her door. She ran down the long steps that lead to her foyer ripping  open the door mid Knock. "What!" She shouted.

Rue stood at the door she sighed. "Sorry come in." Her parents weren't home her father was working and her mother, Well god only knows were she was.

"Where have you been?" Rue questioned, the girl shrugged. "Whatchu mean."

"I mean I haven't seen you for awhile at the gas station and you not livin wit fez? Soo-"

"I just needed a bit of space. Ya know I'm tired." She huffed walking to her couch plopping down on it.

Rue looked incredibly high her pupils were wide her lips were dry and she spoke quick she was honestly getting worried about her. "Greyson." She moped. "You can't camp out here all day, Go get dressed we're going to the gas station." She ordered.

Greyson pinched the bridge of her nose. "I want to sleep Rue rue." She groaned slipping under the blanket she closed her eyes snuggling into the couch "Get up! Get dressed! Let's go." Rue clapped ripping the covers off her body.

She glared at her sitting up. "Fine. But I'm gonna be a bitch all day today." She murmured.

"Fine by me but get yo ass up I'll wait down here."

She okayed shuffling past the foyer and up the steps towards her room she caught a glimpse of her parents room that were completely empty she walked past them heading for her closet.

Grabbing the first thing she saw black ripped jean that hung off her waist a black tube top and a oversized white zip up matching with her dirty air forces and a simplistic gold necklace. She rarely did makeup she liked doing it but it was just time consuming but she'd usually only put on concealer highlight and mascara.

She ran a brush through her hair styling it before going back down the steps. "See you look great." Rue complimented leaning on the front door swiping through her phone.

"I hate you." She said sarcastically opening the door she pushed past rue grabbing her bike that leaned Against her house, rue grabbed her her own peddling behind Greyson.

-

"Hey fez."Greyson greeted with a cheeky smile. The boys face lit up. "Hey." She pushed herself on the counter pulling him into a hug. "Missed you."