until next time.

one day at the party. I met a cute guy. let's hide him as vhince. vhince is one of my worst enemy that day. at the party all things Are ongoing based on the celebrants parents plan . all was good. but mine was not. i was looking forward to have a great day in that party. gusto Kong kumain Ng payapa. makilaro sa mga games. at I enjoy Ang Lugar . but this vhince guy ruined it.

it's time to have our lunch. so I fall in line in my good manners. shempre gutom na ko mga dzaii. kaya makikigulo na ko Diba. pero ung vhince ay nako dzai. Ayaw ko na mag talk. sumingit sya sa pila and he doesn't even bother to say sorry dahil naapakan nya ko. well I just think that he is not aware that he stepped on me. Baka pag umangal pa ko ako pa Ang mapahiya.

after eating there is a mini games. a traditional games for a small party gathering. Ang pahabaan Ng happy birthday. mag kasunod kami sa pila Ng sasali. nauna sya. and I was shocked to hear his voice. it was so angelic. and because of that I lose. I was so stunned that cause me to lose the game. mabilis Ang mga pangyayari after Ng game Nawala na sya sa paligid. I assume na umuwi na sila . and Tama ako . after that day. I have classes.

the day after that party Pumasok n ko sa school. and I saw vie. vie. is my friend. I tell her Abt what happen at the party. even the small details. and I was shocked on what she told me.

-5 years later.-

I was already a completer. And i decided to serve our chapel as a lector. I was shocked to see vie at the chapel . I find out that she was a server there too. and I was happy to know that . but something happens that makes me shiver. there Is a sakristan who is walking at the entrance. a cute one. and his eyes was so familiar.

vie waves her hands towards the guy. and she called it Jack. "jack? I thought it's vhince? Sayang Akala ko makikita ko na ung childhood crush ko Huhuhu " I whisper. then vie tells me something.

"hey, this jack. " pag papakilala ni vie.
"oh hi Jack, Mary"
"u looks familiar " jack says.
"u looks familiar too" I replied.
"bro! " an unknown guy shouts from behind. as I look at him my eyes wide
"vhince!" jack says.
" oh u seems familiar " bungad ni vhince
I just smiled at him . and left them there.

so they are cousins huh. vie and the twins are cousin that makes me feel na Hindi dapat ako mag kagusto Kay vhince.

but it's okay .

vhince? let's meet  again when ur already in ur legal age .

THANKS FOR READING.

_____________________________________

@skieWrtr.