chapter 1.

Alexandria Styles -

Beep. Beep. Beep.
The sound of my very annoying alarm clock woke me up, reminding me to start my day. Today was Saturday, April 11, the day that I get to see my favourite person. Harry Styles.

Quickly, I changed into my Rolling Stones shirt, Hollister shorts and my favourite black high top Converse. Tying my shoes quickly trying to make it to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Living in California gave me an advantage. While some states were very cold, here in Southern California, it was very hot. I loved it here.

After washing my face, and brushing my hair, I made it to the kitchen. Quickly, I ate my breakfast and left my house. My parents (yes I still live with my parents, and so does my 21-year old brother) already knew I was going to pick up Harry at the airport early in the morning. So I didn't need to wake them up.

So you're probably wondering I am going to pick up the Harry Styles from the airport. Well if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm Harry's younger cousin.

Harry and I are about 2 years apart. Making us very close in age. When we were young, we would always hang out at his house in Holmes Chapel. We went to the same school all of our lives. When Harry got a job at the bakery, I got a job there too. Basically I followed him everywhere until I was about 14. That's when he auditioned for the X Factor. And well it's just be weird if I followed my cousin around the world like a lost puppy.

When I was about 17, Harry finally let me meet one of his band mates, Zayn Malik. He's very sweet and funny. Not to mention very good looking. Harry won't let me meet the other boys though. And I don't know why.

But after 4, almost 5, years of begging him. He finally agreed to letting me meet them. I am SUPER excited. Especially to meet Niall. He's my favourite.

Anyways, Harry said I can meet them, but not right away. I'll have to "be patient." So I'm going to meet them around the 1st of May. But I'm not complaining because I'll finally be able to meet them. And that's better than nothing.

Finally, I make it to the airport.
_____________________
You have reached the end of chapter 1 !!
Yay!! Sorry this chapter is very short :( the following chapter will be longer !

So just a heads up, I'm going to write this story with Zayn still being part of the band. It was very hard for me when he left. And I imagine it's hard for all of you too, and after 5 years of loving all 5 of them, it's very hard to just rip Zayn out of the picture. So in this book, Zayn is still part of the band!! ☺️

How long have you guys been fans?
I've been here since WMYB 😆

Thanks for reading !!

Xoxo
Bree 💘