chapter 1 (intro)

:This is the story how i met the love of my live. It all started one year ago:"

*It is allready 2 weeks ago since i broke up with stephie. Soon i have auditions for the tv show "violetta" i hope that i will feel better. Because i'm broken. I open my laptop. And i see a reclame "press on the button and find me" hm. Why not? I press on it. And i get a email from a person. "Funkytini@hotmail.com". What is this? Anyways, Lets just chat. "Hey" i type to her. Before i knew it i get a message back "hey. Who are you?"

Me: I had your email from a spot Wanna talk?

Funkytini:Ehm, if you're not a hacker..Sure. How are you??

*this is the way how i met this mistery girl, hours turned to days, and days turned to weeks.

{2 weeks later}

*i woke up. Today this the big day, the he auditions for violetta. I get ready, And i open my email when i was done*

Me:Hey. Are you up??

Funkytini: Yes. Yes i am. Why you?

Me:Today it is a special day. I just hope that i will do it amazing

Funkytini:Well. Me too. Goodluck

Me:Thanks. Can you just say something nice to me?

Funkytini:How? I even don't know you that good

Me:Well. I can tell you that my name is Jorge. And that i am am still broken because of my ex.

Funkytini:Oh well. I know that you will do it amazing "jorge".

Me:But hey. What is your name
?
Funkytini:I have to go now. Sorry. I am in a hurry! Bye

Me:Okay. Bye

*as I closed my pc I look at the time. 11.25 hell no Jorge, when am I going to keep my eyes on the time?