Chapter one

{Y/N POV}
I just woke up from my alarm clock,it was still Set for What time I would wake up from school since yesterday was the last day of school.I was Mad at my self sense I forgot to turn it off.

"Y/N,wake up,I need to tell you something" her mom said.
I just growled at her and yelled "COMING" not wanting to come.
"Morning" my mom Said.
"Morning" I Said back.
"Okay,so,you won't Like this very much but I just do not trust you as much anymore" my mom Said.

I Look at her weirded out.

"So,I got you a babysitter" she Said.
I Look at her as If she was Crazy and Said "Are you joking Because this has to be a joke,I'm 18,almost 19!"
"No,I'm not joking,Like I Said before,I don't trust you as much After What happened last time.I don't need that happening again" she Said.

I just looked at her.

"I leave town tomorrow morning so he'll be here early in the morning so you can sleep as long as you want,Okay?" She asked.

I then went back to my room and just went on my phone ,did my streams and went back to sleep.

[THE NEXT DAY]

{Y/N POV}

I did nothing yesterday but sleep and being on my phone so I woke up early today,then I relised today was the day the babysitter will be here so I got out of bed and ran downstairs and I looked around,then I see a big,beautiful man in the kitchen in the cabin.He saw me and I ran back upstairs hoping He did not see me.Until I hear a knock on my door.

{COLBY POV}

Today was the day I was going over to babysit a 18 year old girl who's mom doesn't trust her.

[AT THE HOUSE]

I got to the house and I knocked on the door and someone answered.

"Hello,you must be Colby.I'm Kate" She Said.
"Yep,That's me!" I Said back.
"Well good.I have to go now,Y/N is upstairs sleeping so make yourself at home" Kate replied.

So I Said bye as she left and I went to the kitchen.I looked around and went to a cabinet but out of the corner If my Eye I saw Y/N,I think That's her name.Than she ran up the stairs and I followed her.When I got to her room,I knocked so I would give her some privacy.

{Y/NS POV}

I just got up and opened the door and when I saw his eyes for the first time,I couldn't belive how blue they were.

"Hello Y/N" I Said.

I just looked at him and nodded,for some reading a couldn't Talk.

He just looked at me and said."Are you shy?There is no reason to be shy around me.How about We go Watch a movie?"

I just stood there.I nodded with a small smile on my face.

We went downstairs and We started watching a movie

{TO BE CONTINUED}