The mystery

One cold gloomy morning I woke up to a startling noise. I go to the living room downstairs and I see my whole family murdered, my aunt, uncle, cousins, siblings,grandparents, and last but not least my parents.They all laid there dead with there insides out, it was horrid. I thought it was a myth or a funny prank but it wasn't not even a little. I-it...was...the ...the...the... unbelievable monster. I have tried to hit it with a couple of objects, but his body would consume them like nothing was thrown at him.
Once I was able to see his face its was no face that nobody wishes to see, he had a face and so old he could have been alive millions of years ago, but to many he looked liked a young handsome man and could look as a beautiful woman, and to me at first but I could see through anything it was a gift that was pasted down through my mum's side . I was so scared and how horrid his face look it was too late it was coming towards me... I try to scream for help but I was to frightened that I could not speak at all. I have seen my nightmare come to life. I couldn't believe my eyes.
I knew this didn't seem real I was scared...frightened...traumatized...terrorized. I was completely stiff, at that moment I knew who the monster he was...

The End
--------------------------This was my first story comment how i did ik there are run ons but comment how I did I don't really write so comment and like. I don't really have a cover --------------------------