CH-1

George POV

It was in the middle of January and I had just got off my job so I was now just watching the couple I had just brought together on a bench cuddling. I already knew why it made me so mad but I didn't want to believe it,
I was only jealous because when I do find some guy who I think is kind and attractive I end up having to put him together with another woman.
I just wanted to have someone to do that with on a spring sunset.

It was one of the many reasons I hated my job so much.

While I was fluttering home but I didn't quite feel like going home to his parents. I stopped at my favorite cafe, before I walked into the cafe though I stopped on top of the roof and turned in to my human form. I jumped off the top of the short cafe and examined the graffiti on the ally way walls.
I was greeted by a tall Burnett as I walked into the cafe " Hi what would you like today George" I smiled at the man as he smirked. This was wilbur soot he is a 23 year old guy who George has grown attached to and friended because he goes to the coffee shop evey day.
"Hey there wilbur" I said with a warm smile"and i would like the usual" Wilbur walked away to make the coffee I asked for.

I sat down at a table that was far from others and near the spot Wilbur comes out of to hand me my coffee, after a couple of minutes Wilbur comes out and sets the warm liquid on the table and sits down with me as I sip on the cup.
"Soooo~" Wilbur says with a flirty tone, I look at him with confusing written all over my face and raise a brow to tell him to keep going, he took the message and finished " have you found anyone you have fell in love with yet sir cupid" he still was not used to the name but is slowly getting used to it.

Throw back in time also a quick pov change 💀

George had just gotten off of work and was heading to his favorite cafe, once he got down to the surface he got jump scared by Wilbur."what... The .... Fuck..." Wilbur was in shock as the cigarette he was smoking fell to the ground.

The flash back played in my head over and over until Wilbur noticed I wasn't listening to him so he waved his hand Infront of my face, I snapped my head twords him. "Anyways.. as I was saying before you were being a moron" he said in a sarcastic voice to tease me " as I was asking before have you found anyone you like or have found an interest in". I looked at him with a flushed face " no Wilbur you know it's hard for me to find love" he looked at me with a pouty expression and then stood up as soon as he heard his boss yell for him to get back to work "sorry I have to go but I will see you tomorrow George"
he said with a frown. I sat there for a little bit longer but then stood up and picked up my coffee to go home, as I was flying stopped at the pond to let myself relax and prepare to see my parents. I heard a branch crack but I didn't think any thing of it because I thought it was a bird but then I heard a bunch of teens giggling and I heard a lighter and glass clanging together. As the strong aroma flooded the air I decided it was time to go and quickly flew fluttered away.

I made it to my house and stared at the door with disappointment because of how my life was just to make people fall in love. I walked in quietly to try and sneak my way in so that way I would not have to deal with my parents,
unlucky for me my dad stoped me once I reached the stairs "so George... Why were you gone for so long"  I had a frown on my face which was very obvious "oh I just stopped at the cafe to get a drink" I said as I raised my hand that was holding my now cold coffee " and to talk to Wilbur for just for a little bit" he looked very mad at that telling by the way his tail of his eyebrows went up slightly.

"George how many times do I need to tell you to stop talking to humans" he said sternly while making eye contact with me, I could see rage in his eyes and I swear I could see a flame in them. I started to get angry and genuinely did not want my day to be ruined so I turned around and stared my walk up the stairs until my arm was yanked agressivley.

________________

Heyyy it's me izey 😏 sorry for the Clif hanger but thank you for reading the first chapter I am really excited to make this book and can't wait till it's done also if you could not tell in the teens in the woods part they were smoking weed. Also sorry for how short it is. I'm not planning on making chapters really long.

Anyways thank you so much for reading and make sure you drink water and just know...

Your loved:)

                                          915 words :)