Chapter 23: Honeymoon lovers

At dawn, the newlyweds lay entwined in each other's arms, lost in a peaceful slumber. Jisoo and Haein had spent the night consumed by their love for one another. But as the first light of day crept into their room, Jisoo was awakened from her dreams by a faint sound echoing from the living room. Wrapping herself in a blanket, she cautiously made her way to the source of the sound. It didn't take her long to discover that it was her cell phone, hidden in her purse on the couch, vibrating insistently. With a quickened heartbeat, she retrieved her phone and checked the screen, wondering who could be calling at such an early hour.

📞
Jisoo> Hello?

??> Hello, good morning Miss Kim. I'm Yuna, your tour guide assistant. I apologize for calling so early. But we had a delay today with your trip to Hawaii. The flight has been rescheduled from 12pm to 4pm. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you soon.

Jisoo> Ow, it's okay. Thank you for informing me about the flight change.

Yuna> You're welcome miss, have a nice day.

After ending the call, Jisoo immediately shifted her focus to her husband, wondering if she had disturbed his sleep. To her relief, he was still peacefully slumbering.

~Grrrrrwwrrr~

Suddenly Jisoo's stomach was making all kinds of noises, demanding to be fed. She was absolutely starving and craving for a feast.

"Room service it is," she decided, picking up the phone to place an order. The hotel staff assured her that her food would arrive in 20 minutes, so she took the opportunity to freshen up with a quick shower.

Feeling refreshed, she made her way to the living room to await her meal. A loud knock on the door signaled the arrival of her long-awaited meal. Rushing to open the door, Jisoo welcomed the room attendant and her delicious meal into her room.

"Please just leave it on the table. Thank you," Jisoo instructed the room attendant, who promptly followed her request and swiftly exited the room.

 Thank you," Jisoo instructed the room attendant, who promptly followed her request and swiftly exited the room

The pungent aroma jolted Haein awake, causing him to scan the room in confusion. His wife was nowhere to be found in the bed next to him. Frantically, he sat up and searched the room with his eyes until he spotted her in the living room. Hastily, he put on his underwear and went to her side. To his surprise, she was devouring a lavish banquet with gusto.

"Baby??..Are you seriously going to eat all of that by yourself?" Haein asked incredulously.

"It's for both of us, so don't worry. Just go take a shower before you start eating," Jisoo replied.

Haein nodded and hurried off to the bathroom to freshen up before their meal.

Upon his return, Haein was taken aback as he found Jisoo had nearly finished all the food on the table.

"Hey, did you save anything for me?" Haein teased Jisoo, who blushed and responded quickly, "I was starving, babe. But I've ordered more food, it'll be here in 10 minutes."