Chapter 4: Your Gift, The Omnitrix!

The morning sun shines through Izuku Midoriya's window and onto his face, awakening him from his sleep.  He winces at the light before sitting up in his bed, he looks out his window and smiles, for today is a very special day for him.  The day he starts his training with Ren 10,000!

-YESTERDAY-

Izuku is slowly wiping away his tears as Ren tries to comfort him.

"No offense kid, but I've never seen some cry as much as you just did."  Ren commented.

Izuku sniffles with a chuckle at Ren's comment.

"S-sorry, it was just..."

"I know kid, I know..."

"So umm, I have to ask.  What did you mean by "accepting your gift" exactly?  And your successor?  What's all that about?"

"I can't really explain it all at once right now.  It's a long story, one that requires a lot of time.  So how about this, are you free tomorrow?"

"Uh, yes...  I have a day off from school tomorrow."

"Awesome!  Then meet me here tomorrow morning and I'll explain everything.  We'll even start your training."

"My... training?  Sorry Ren, I mean sensei!  What type of training?"

"You said you wanted to be a hero right?  I'll whip you into shape so that you really can become one.  So tomorrow, crack of dawn.  Deal?"

"Y-yes!  I'll see you then Sensei!"  Izuku said before he ran home.

"Oh, don't forget your sweats and some water!"

Ren watched as Izuku ran off, once he was out of sight, he looked towards the sky.

"Now then..."  Ren said to himself.  Once Izuku passed him All Might peeked around the corner once more only to be blinded by a flash of a bright green light.

"Jetray!"  The creature from the green light shouted.

"Where am I gonna sleep for the night...?"  Jetray asked himself before flying off.

All Might comes out from the shadows and looks at Jetray in the sky.

"So it's true, he really is one of the vigilantes.  Or rather, is he all of them...?  The creatures he transformed into during the sludge villain fight, they all had the same symbol on their chests.  Could it be that all of these supposed individuals are really the same person...?  If that's true, Young Midoriya might be in more trouble than I thought, especially if Ren is with, HIM..."  All Might said to himself before looking in the direction that Izuku ran towards.

All might remembers the day he met Ren, about a week ago from today.

"He doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd hurt an innocent person.  When I first met him, I didn't feel any kind of harmful intent from him.  Ren, if you really are all those vigilantes and you've been saving all those people... I don't understand... why become a vigilante when you could've gone pro?  Top 5 easily...  As a pro hero, it's my job to catch vigilantes like you and turn them in."