Part one:dreams

fours POV:

Me and X were getting ready for bed"FOUR!"X yelled four:"yeah x?"X:"we ran out of toothpaste"of course we do anyways So then I went to the basket with backup supplies until something caught my eye...It was pink paper that said"Be prepared.."I blinked and it was blanked"Four what's taking you so long?!"I yelled:"chill"then I got up and head to X to give him the toothpaste.We we're done getting ready for bed so then we headed to our room then bed and we both gave each other good night kisses and then drifted off to sleep.

Until..I found myself in a pink void i was very confused why I was in it until I remembered that pink paper that said"Be prepared..."that paper gave me a warning then I was panicking a lot.

X's POV:
I woke up to get a drink of water until I saw four shaking I knew he wasn't cold so then I yelled his name "FOUR WAKE UP...FOUR!"Four woke up he was crying,four:"X-X" "yeah what is it?"I replied"I think I was in the pink void.."I was shocked and worried because that meant four will keep having the same dream over and get again and might have a possibility that he might cry pink tears or even his limbs will be pink and etc.I remember to breath in and out and also told four to do the same thing"four it's okay breath in and out,and I will get us some water."

Sorry if it's short I am still trying my best(also this was 255 words and even know that is stupid "four"me to end at 255 words -3-)