theories pt1

Alright so uh welcome to my theory book! Just for sum background info im just gonna put a CG of the cast here

BTW, none of this art is mine, it belongs to the creator of DR96

Also Hayasakas the protag in this, anyways moving on to the theories

So I think it was bojack who killed Walter but Kurumada who burnt the boat. So here's how it could have gone, Kurumada goes to burn the boat around 11:30pm which is when lattee smells the smoke, then Walter has gone to meet whoever wrote the note, he brings the hammer just incase whoevers there tries to killed him. when he smells smoke and sees Kurumada burning the boat and immediately runs over to him, then they get into a fight, Walter hits Kurumada with the hammer(this is why Kurumada would have taken longer to get ready, to make sure the injury wouldn't be noticeable) and then while their fighting, Walter drops the note and it gets burnt, his arm the the other peices of wood sitting around get burnt while hes fighting Kurumada, then Kurumada strangles him, causing him to pass out, realizing what he's done, Kurumada leaves. Then around 11:40pm bojack shows up, probably just to talk to Walter with no intention of killing him, when he sees that Walter is passed out he gets mad, and out of anger hits him with the bottle of alcohol he was drinking, causing shards of glass to go everywhere, also killing Walter in the process, the in attempt to clean up the crime scene. Bojack tries to put most of the big shards in a bag and throws it into the ocean nearby. This would also explain why the area around the crime scene smells like alcohol.

Also Kurumadas motive for burning the boat would be he wanted to fight monotora, but everyone would be leaving the island soon so he wouldn't have time, which is why he would burn the boat, and I know that he promised Hayasaka he wouldn't fight monotora, but I think he was lieing just so Hayasaka wouldn't worry about him.

feel free to leave your thoughts and own theories in the comments! -safalin