Chapter 1- A World turned upside down

Sunrise was usually a very quiet time on Deeley street. The only sound which filled the area was the constant fuss of Robins. It was very rare someone ever walked out, or even caught a bus that early.
......

Silence.. a peaceful walk in the morning

Silence.
Silence..
Why is it so quiet?
There was a few bushes on this street, occupied by robins, who are now all as still as statues. As if they feel this strange aura as well..
Footsteps.
The clicking of heels along the pavement as a woman walks along the road. She feels it. The strange silence-
More footsteps.
She whips her head around.
The sight of the street is gone.
There's nothing to feel anymore, not even the silence of the street.
Nothing to hear anymore, completely unintelligible to everything around her, even the sound of a thousand wings fleeing the scene.
The once life filled eyes of hers widened with fear and then became lifeless.
What was this feeling? The feeling of slicing my blade through her neck, the sound of the cut. It feels so real. So.. filling. It warms the numbness inside of me, I feel, I feel again. The thud of the body hits me, I look down. The lady lying on the floor was drenched in warm dark red blood.
The robins. Fluttering their wings, they flew away.
Hide the evidence, hide the evidence, my brain kept uttering, as I stood there, shaking at what I just did. How can two hands and a small blade.. be capable of so much damage??
I snapped back into reality
Oh god. Not again. If I get found out, I'm going to get locked away.. no.. no.. no.. I want to be free, as free as possible.
I just need to rid of this body. I'm lucky, nobody saw me. God damnit, how am I getting away with this...
I see an alleyway nearby. Perfect, I'll find a bag, and stuff her in it, nobody will suspect a thing.