Chapter

He grabbed a wooden chair as he looked at me.
"Have a seat"
I curled my lips as I walked over to the chair, sitting down and feeling the cold ,lumpy wood on my naked flesh.
"What are you going to do to me?" I asked slightly scared.
"Do not worry little bird."he growled as he grabbed a tie from the box and running it over my legs while he looked at me. I gasped for a shaper breath and moved on the chair so I was more comfortable, I felt myself getting more and more wet just watching him.
"I can see your getting wet for me." Khan smirked at me. "Now behave for me." He said, walking behind me and running his fingers through my long brunette hair.
I gulped slightly as I remembered that he wasn't human.
"I am your bird?" I asked slightly confused as I watched him stare deeply in to my eyes.
"Yes you are Y/N" He smiled, running his fingers on my neck, making me moan lightly. "Now behave."
I obeyed every command he gave , then I felt his large hand rub my thigh.
"it's okay little bird." He assured me rubbing close to my core.
"Um....okay" I stuttered.
"Shush. Just let me feel you." He purred in my ear lightly kissing my neck as he slid 3 long fingers into me.
"ahh." I gasped as I felt his fingers hit my sweet spot."Somebody's liking that. Now beg me." He said cheerfully.
"Khan .....please....I .."
"You want what babe" he asked as he slid his fingers in and out of you every time hitting your sweet spot.
"I want more..." I begged as I moved my hips to him.
"more baby girl ." He purred and let my legs free.
"yes...Jesus Khan" I moaned lightly and wrapped my legs round him. I felt in love for the first time.
"Be a good girl for me then." He pulled his fingers out and licked them.
"I want it now, goddamn it!" I cried.
"What want darling?"
"You. Your tongue, fingers, cock, anything! Please Khan." I sighed and fluttered my eyes at him.
"Once more and you get it. Anything you like." He growled then grabbed my chin then slid his tongue down my throat.
"Please...."I said in his mouth.
"That's a good girl." He purred back and slid his huge cock in me as rough as he could.
"Ahhh." I screamed. Even though he wasn't human he knew how to please me.
He banged the inside of my walls and with every slam he hit my sweet spot as moaned.
"I love you Y/N." He whispered in my ear. We both had reached our climaxes and he lifted me up with one arm round my back and the other round my legs as I fell asleep in his arms.
"You did well my baby girl." He purred slightly