|Oneshot|

As Valentine's Day approached, I tried to think of an unusual gift for my hot headed husband, "Katsuki bakugou" We've been married for about 2 years now so we've gotten comfortable so When I discovered that his favourite orange-plaid pants had a broken zipper, I thought I had the perfect Valentine Gift. I had the pants re/paired, and gift-wrapped them. On the package I put a huge red heart on which I printed: My Heart Pants just for You. I was the surprised one, however, when I saw the same heart taped to our formerly empty, but now overflowing, wood box. On it he had written: Wood You Be My Valentine?" When i turned around i turned to see katsuki in nice white and pink suit with chocolates in his right and flowers in his left hand. "God why am i so lucky..?"  So, what's your answer? "YES!" I shouted while tightly but hearty hugging him. You better he said while hugging back in the same energy , sooooo what should we do now? said by the slightly shorter red head. Well we can get kiro and watch a movie? the red head eyes beamed while scream jumping yes, tch whats up with you and "yes" today the blonde said while vaguely smiling. They all went to the big living room with an 100 inch tv and the biggest and widest sofa they could find. "so what movie should we watch?" the red head asked while placing the popcorn while little kiro placed the juice on the wide coffee table, How about "The princess bride" i heard its a funny but romantic show, "sure!" eijirou said while placing kiro in his lap.

~TIMESKIP~

Normal Pov: The movie ended with the princess marry the villager and it was good! though not as good or cute as what was infront of kirishima's eyes, he smiled as he saw how he husband and son slept together while kiro was in katsuki's lap katsuki was laying down with one of his hands on kiro and the other on the floor. eijiro smiled as he saw a sight that blessed and blinded his crimson red eyes, but that was soon interrupted by his stomach grumbling. "Well well what should i eat.."  Maybe i should make some onigiri and some Daikokuya, alright! let's get to work!

~TIMESKIP AGAIN!!~

Bakugou's Pov: I was awaken by a sweet but pleasant smell coming from the kitchen i could smell daikokuya. I looked around to see kiro still asleep and i don't even know how but a smile creeped to my face.. i  attentively took him off of me and carefully placed him on the sofa with a pillow underneath his head. I yawned as i walking into our big kitchen to see where that smell arose from, to my surprise i saw eiji in a cute heart shaped apron stirring the pot "cute.." Oh your awake! take a seat! Ok. i said while i shot a curious glare at him, here! open this first:> he said while handed me a bag where the outside was covered with hearts i opened it to see my old but still favourite orange plaid pants that once had a broken zipper- but now fixed..? and was also remodeled? it now had little black and orange skulls and some black zippers around it, it wasn't far from it's original state but it was beautiful.. eiji... "Well do you like it?" asked by the red head shooting an wide smile "EI I FUCKING LOVE IT!"    i shouted while grabbing his wide but hourglass waist and hugging him tightly," i'm gla-" was soon cut off by katsuki's lips pressing against his, "Thank you" Uh... eijiro replied  slightly dazed "OF COURSE!".' Papa... kiro said while rubbing his eyes "i wanna pee.. " the two adults looks toward their 3 year old and laughed, i'll help him ei you should finish cooking, "ok" the red head replied while smiling. Soon the family of 3 ate dinner ate some chocolates as dessert and was off to bed, Goodnight Kats, Goodnight eji,Goodnight kiro they all exchanged before closing their eyes and falling into slumber.

A/N: FINALLY DONEEEEEEEE! Hi again! it's me with a new story and.. for this i came up with this short/long story hopefully it was good! i tried >.< still HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! even if you don't have a valentine i'll be your valentine! i hope your day has been going smooth and nice i worked alot today and im really tired but i still wanted to write, also thank you so much for 29 followers it really means alot please keep supporting me well thats all! Stay Safe! Drink Water! and Keep your heads up bye!<3333

~Some extras~

|END|

 WORD COUNT: 894 words 

14/2/2022/ HAPPY VALENTINES<3333