Chapter 25: Till the End of Time

It had been six months since Jisoo and Haein welcomed their twin boys into the world. Jisoo chose to name one of the boys Sung Ho, while Haein decided on Young Ho for the other. They had kept the news of the birth to themselves, wanting to cherish those early moments with their babies in peace. Only their family and closest friends knew about it. Today, however, they were finally ready to share their joy with the world as they prepared to make the announcement on social media.

The news sent their fans into a frenzy, causing shockwaves across South Korea

The news sent their fans into a frenzy, causing shockwaves across South Korea. Jisoo and Haein's announcement quickly became the hottest topic on every forum. The couple was inundated with an outpouring of responses from their fans, friends, and acquaintances, all offering heartfelt congratulations on the arrival of their precious children.

The two babies were almost identical in appearance, yet their personalities couldn't be more different. Young Ho was a quiet and shy baby, except when it was time for his mother's milk - then he would become quite vocal in his demands. Jisoo was in the process of switching from breastfeeding to formula, but Young Ho was resistant to the change, showing his displeasure with every sip.

Meanwhile, Sung Ho had already blossomed into a baby with a vibrant personality. He approached everything with a fiery temperament, but as soon as his father entered the room, he transformed into an affectionate and endearing little one. Haein embraced fatherhood wholeheartedly, even taking a two-month break from work to support Jisoo with the babies. However, he soon had to return to his professional commitments due to contractual obligations. Mrs. Kim stepped in as a valuable support system for the couple, staying at Jisoo's house on nights when Haein had to work late.

In her efforts to reclaim her pre-baby figure, Jisoo had been dedicated to working out in recent weeks, despite still breastfeeding. Determined to get back in shape, she committed to evening gym sessions with her friend Jennie at their private gym, typically around 8pm each night. Mrs. Kim willingly stepped in to care for the babies whenever Jisoo needed some time for herself, offering invaluable support to her daughter.

"Unnie, are you ready for training today?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, definitely. Although I'm feeling a little tired," Jisoo replied.