tipsy

...
the music was loud, ear damaging, but the night in the local club was livelier than ever.

many groups were there, after all a night out after all that hard working is needed once in a while.

Jisung was feeling a little iffy about going, he preffered staying in, but since everyone was going he thought it wouldn't hurt to go too.

He decided to stick to minho a bit for the night since he felt safer with him.

"cmon~ just take a few drinks dont be like that" annoyingly said changbin at jisung while taking his 3rd shot.

"why should I? minho won't drink eith-..er..." jisung responded halfway being cut off by the scene of minho taking shots and already having flushed cheeks.

minho laughed placing his shot on the table "dont worry hannie~ I'm not gonna drink anymore".

in response jisung rolled his eyes not believing a second but still laughed along.

"besides," started bangchan, "why would you care if minho was drinking? he is not the only one here." at that the rest of the members gave eachother the look and started laughing.

but jisung and minho were used to this so it was just like a normal joke, they thought they couldn't like eachother...right?

minho just smiled at jisunf and rolled his eyes with a smirk while hiding him being awfully nervous knowing how much he really liked jisung.

we can say the exact same for jisung.

he has been trying his hardest to ignore any feelings because there is "no way" minho would ever feel that way about him.

...

the night went on and jisung decided to take some shots anyway. everyone was having a great time

but the air between jisung and minho felt uneasy, overwhelming.

they kept having intense eye contacts that would be absorbed by the music in the background instantly hitting them with euphoria

jisung assumed it's because of the drinks so he decided to leave the drinks alone.

everyone was dancing at suddenly jisung felt someones body pressed on his, he could feel the warmth of their breath on his neck.

he nervously turned around seeing it was minho who laughed at jisungs scared reaction.

"oh my god minho why would you do that..."

"im-.." he kept cutting himself off with laughing "sorry but your reaction was worth it.."

"yeah yeah whatever dont do it again" jisung scoffed

"oh? now now hannie dont pretend u would like me being close to you" minho said stepping towards jisung holding eyecontact.

"you are so stupid" jisung laughed trying to play it cool

"mhmm.. i think you are the one being stupid."

jisung confusingly looked "how so?"

"oh you know.. you are being pretty oblivios to our feelings"

"you are making no sense, you are drunk i can smell it from your breath..."

"do you wanna taste it?" minho said with a side smile looking down on jisung

suddenly it felt like the whole room shifted. it felt like just minho and jisung were in the room. what was happening?

they were looking in eachothers eyes. it felt like they could see through eachother.