chapter 1

Rosie's pov

Hi! I'm Rosie! I'm 23 I'm 5 feet tall I have dark brown hair and I have light brown eyes. I don't care what I look like most of the time, but I still care. Anyways, I'm at the wwe arena. I'm sitting in the front row, so I have the wwe ring in front of me. The show began and I heard my brothers music. Oh I didn't tell you? My brother is none other than Seth Rollins. He came out with Hunter and his so called 'security'. I love my brother but he talks a little too much sometimes and when I heard Randys music I cheered loud. They trash talked a lot, but it's not fake. They actually hate each other, unlike Seth and the rest of the shield. They are best friends. In fact they didn't even wanna break the shield, but they also didn't wanna lose their jobs so.... Yeah. I went backstage after the show to meet Seth. "Hey Seth!" I said as I jumped into his arms. "Hey Rose!" He said and hugged me back. "Can I travel with you?" I randomly said. "What! U sure?" He asked surprised. "Yes! I hate being home. Besides...I think it'll be fun!" I said while I hopped off of him. "Okay, but you better be sure." He said pointing at me. "Chill,I am...gosh!" I said playfully. "What did you say?" Seth asked." Uh-oh" I ran and got way ahead of him I was running and looking back when I hit something and fell on butt. I looked up to see that it was Randy Orton. "Hey,beautiful. I've never seen you around." "Oh...I'm Rosie, but you can call me Rose if you want." I said putting my hand out. He shook it and our hands stayed connected as we looked at each other's eyes. "Hey! Get away from her!" I heard a familiar voice say. I cringed when I realized that the voice was Seth. "Calm down Seth!" Randy said. "No! I won't! Just leave her alone!" "Why? Is she your girlfriend?" Randy asked. "No! You fucking idiot! She's my sister!" Seth yelled. Randy looked shocked. "Wait...so you're his sister?" He asked me. "Um...Yeah.." I said. "But...how...I mean..you're so beautiful and sweet..and he's all disgusting and ugly." He said. "You shut the hell up! Don't talk about my sister like that either!" Seth said. "Seth! Calm down! It was just a compliment!" I screamed. "Just go!" He yelled at me. I can't believe he yelled at me. He knows about Danny. Danny is my ex-boyfriend. He used to beat me and yell at me all the time. He's even tried to rape me multiple times. Every time I think about it I end up in tears.
Seth's pov

I screamed at her and she ran away. I was about to go after her, but Randy stopped me. "I'll go." He said. "No! You have no right to talk to my sister. "Have I hurt her?" "Well...No..but I don't like you to be near her." "Listen Seth...I'm just going to talk to her since she clearly doesn't want to see you." He said. "Fine but if you hurt her I'll-" I said but he interrupted me. "I won't!" He said then walked down the corridor to talk to her.
Randys pov

I walked down the corridor and saw her sitting on a crate. "Hey...u ok?" I sat down next to her as I asked. "No." She said with her soft beautiful voice. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked. "It's too personal." I side hugged her and she leaned her head on my shoulder. " Oh..Well if you ever wanna talk about it... I'm here for you." I said. "Okay...thanks for understanding." She said then gave me a soft smile. "No problem." I told her and we stayed sitting there silent. "I gotta go....I have to leave with Seth." She said breaking the silence. "Are you sure? I mean you could stay with me if you want." I offered. "Sure....I can't even look at Seth right now." She said wiping her tears. "Okay...Well...let's go get your stuff." She nodded and we gathered her things. We left and went straight to the hotel. I opened my room and she quickly grabbed clothes from her bag and changed in the bathroom. She came out wearing a pink crop top with pink booty shorts. She looked so hot. I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful body. "You lose something?" She asked as she made a bun. "Um...No...I was just admiring your beauty." I said. She smiled and sat down on the couch next to me. We watched t.v. and she fell fast asleep.
Hey people! Hope you like my new book! If you haven't done so... please check out my other wwe book. It's called: I'll love you forever! (A wwe Dean Ambrose fanfic) it's on my page check it out!! : )