Japanese lovers (Prologue)

Once in a far ancient land, there was a kingdom in Japan where it was the most beautiful kingdom you can see and the most beautiful thing was the blossom tree in the middle where it was planted by the past ancestors to pray for good fortune. And that's mostly where the princess, kiyoko she was a graceful,beautiful, intelligent young girl for her age. But she would go pray there everyday to mostly think about her father who had sadly past away due to a disease that couldn't be cured. That's when things got rough for her... She was very close to her father and had always pray with him so that's why she is always there.But besides that she was either focused on her future marriage or her studies.

But there was another kingdom where it was dark and gloomy most of the time and the ruler was very cruel and hated everything about the other kingdom and most wars in Japan was caused by them two.But there was a very good-looking knight named chiyo that worked for the ruler of that kingdom and did all of his work for him but she wasn't evil such as her ruler she was the most kinded,sweetest, and loving person to her kingdom but on the outside she isn't like that at all based on the myths and legends about her at the other kingdom.

Now you think "well what's next?" oh the biggest war you ever seen that ends with.... Oh well couldn't spoil it for you! So let's start from the beginning shall we?

(Word count:270)