┊XXVIII┊My Belonging┊3┊

"I mean, coming from Error's perspective, I guess I can see why I'd go batshit on a clothing item that's mine." Rose shrugged a bit as they watched Error wiping the blood off. "Hey look." Prism nudged Rose and pointed at the scarf, Peril and Rose watching in awe as the blood just cleanly got itself off of Error's scard. Error then dunking the scarf into the snow and then pulling it back up, no blood to be seen now. "H-How- blood usually stains..." Rose whispered in surprise and Error then wrapped the scarf around himself and then happily smiling in glee now that his outfit feels complete. Prism just coughing a bit at the adorable look on his face.

"You seem happy." Peril chirped and Error nodded, glancing at him. "Have you fully calmed down?" Peril asked, noticing that there's still some doubled glitches around Error and he slowly shrugged. "Sor-Orta." Error spoke softly and Peril nodded.

"What do we do with them though? Well, mainly their clothes." Rose gestured to the dusting bodies and Peril shrugged. "Bury them I guess, couldn't be bothered." Peril scoffed, before turning towards Error as he then walked towards the dusting body of the headless bear, grabbing his clothing and just yeeting him away, Peril whistling a bit. "Mans got no respect." Peril laughed and Rose shrugged. "I wouldn't have any either, it's a piece of important item we're talking about here." Rose couldn't help but sheepishly smile and Prism snorted.

"I'd probably act the same if Broomie was taken away from me too so I can't really blame Error." Prism spoke while Error slowly rubbed the cliff, even doing a little knocking. "Something up, Error?" Peril asked and Error blinked, glancing towards them. "Oh uh... Just... I guess felt something." Error shrugged a bit and Peril slowly nodded. "Alright." Error then walked over towards them and glanced at Prism and Rose. "By the way... Does this mean that it's the end of the tour now...?" Error sheepishly said and Prism blinked. "Oh, yeah def. It's pretty much the end of the tour. Which means you'll have to eventually choose." Prism said while Error glanced at him in confusion. "What about the other Empire I saw? The one that's further out back." Error pointed and Rose, Peril and Prism glanced at each other with a certain look on their face. "Ah... Darling... We're... Not exactly in good terms with that empire." Rose trailed off and Error blinked. "Why?"

"Let's just say that... The Emperor there is an asshole and hates our nonexistent guts because both of our empires refuse to ally with him." Peril scoffed. "Second that." Prism raised a hand. Error then slowly nodded. "Even if you still want to go and explore the Empire to have it on your list to choose, you'll end up being our enemy." Peril sighed and Error blinked. "Really...?" "Yep. The Emperor over there hates us, like I said." Prism and Rose nodded in agreement. "I see..."

"Well, since we're already done now, we should get back to at least one of the empires so we can use the teleporters back home." Prism said. "Ight darling. We should get going so we don't reach nightfall. Serious stuff happens on this side of the forest and I don't really wanna get caught in it." Rose waved his hands and Prism snickered. "Of course, too fabulous to die." "You know it darlin'." Rose snickered softly and Peril nodded. "Yeah, also, Lord Nightmare might get mad at me if I prolonged this trip even more." Peril snickered and Error blinked. "Why?" "He's always quite strict with schedules." Peril spoke and Error slowly nodded.

Soon enough, they had went on their way back to whichever kingdom they stumble upon first.

╞═══╡☽⛭☾╞═══╡

"Well, we're here." Prism looks up, seeing that they're back at the Sun Empire, considering they mostly just retraced their steps. "Yep... Anyways, bye you two!" Peril chirped. "Bye!" "Bye beautiful." Rose snickered while Peril gave Rose finger guns. "Anyways, Error, you're gonna stay with us for a bit until you've decided." Peril spoke as the two retreated to the teleporters and left.

"Oh... Alrighty then." Error nodded as Peril then led him back to the teleporter. "Now c'mon! We don't have all day and the Lord is waiting!" Peril chirped and then stepped inside, Error quickly following after since he knows how these things work now.

Considering how nicely both Empires have treated Error, he honestly doesn't know which side he would choose... If he could, he would choose both,  but Peril already explained that having both would be really painful... Honestly, he was sure he could handle it, but he doubts the Emperors would even try to let him have both if it's really painful. What's a little pain gonna do to him anyways?

Ah, he'll just have to wait and see once the time comes.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

And there we have it folks! :D

Error got his scarf, he a happy amnesiac now uwu

Which Empire do you think he'll take? Wrong answers only!

Of course, by now, y'all obviously know he'll take the Lake Empire /j 🙄✋

Hope you guys enjoyed! Annyeong!