Pretzel Girl (Zoe x Luka)

(Art belongs to LP_artworks ~ freelancer and full time pirate/@LP_artworks on Twitter)

Written for FanGirl! Hope you like it!

(Luka POV)

I've been sitting here all day, I don't think she's coming...
Marinette has always been a peculiar girl, which is why I took an interest in her. But times like now, I just- I don't know. What could she be doing? Obviously something more important than meeting me here.
I grabbed my guitar and left Marinette a note saying I went home. I looked up at the sky and noticed how late it had gotten. Geez, almost 6 already. I better get back home to Juleka and mom. Maybe dad will sneak in my window again tonight, I'd sure love to talk to him.

Hm, I'm think they'd like if I picked up a snack for them on the way home. But I'm not exactly sure what dad's favorite snack is...I guess I'll have to wing it this time.
I noticed a store a few yards away and walked up to it. Strange how I never noticed it before...ah well. I walked inside and looked around for the snacks.

"Let's see..little cakes for Juleka, mom likes sea salt and vinegar chips, and for dad- let's do pretzels?" I said to myself. I looked around but couldn't find any pretzels anywhere. I walked on the last isle of the store, and thank goodness I found some.
I walked towards them and noticed a girl reaching for them, guess we had the same idea.

"Come onnnnn, almost got it!" She eagerly said.

I quietly laughed to myself and tilted my head at her,  Um, need some help?".

"Oh my gosh, yes PLEASE! They're so high up on the shelf and I can't reach them!".
I laughed and grabbed the pretzels off the shelf, but decided while they were still pretty high up to have some fun with her.
"Hm..y'know I actually needed pretzels too, and this is the last bag".

"W-wha! But those are for Chloe! If I don't get them to her she might have my head!" She frantically shrieked.

"Alas, I need them for my dad. I guess you'll be serving Chloe your head today." I teased.

"But- PLEASE KIND SIR! She already wanted me to pick all the grains of salt off them! Don't make me have to go to another store too!" She jumped at my hand for the bag but I quickly moved away and dodged. 
Nope"

"Hmph!" She jumped at my hand again and grabbed my arm. As she did, I noticed the bracelet on her arm.

"Woah- awesome bracelet! Where'd you get it?" I asked.

"Oh this, I actually uh...made it- heh". She nervously replied.

"Wow, really? It matches your shoes so well, wait, did you make those too?"
"Mhm!"
"Those are seriously some of the coolest designs I've ever seen. Can you make me a bracelet like that?"

"Sure! But then it'd look like we have matching bracelets".
I smiled at her and lowered the pretzels, she nervously took them and looked up at me.

"Yeah, I think you're right, but I wouldn't mind that *wink*".
"I-I'll get right to it then! Meet me here tomorrow maybe?"
"Yeah, can't wait." I said, walking to the checkout.

"WAIT!". I suddenly stopped and turned around to look at her, "Yeah?"

"What's your name..?"
"Luka, Luka Couffaine, nice to meet you."
"I'm Zoe Lee!"
"Well then I'll see you tomorrow Ms. Lee". I bowed to her, and she flashed me one of the sweetest smiles I'd ever seen. I almost couldn't stop myself from blushing.
I payed for my items and left the store, and on the way home, I thought to myself  "maybe this day wasn't so bad after all".

Hope you enjoyed it!!