Party Service

This is part 1 of a 3 parted row. let me know if you want the other parts as well.

Do i need to repeat the rules, kitten? No, sir, I know them. Could you list them for me so I can make sure?

My master was getting me ready for a party he was gonna give. He invited some of his friends, as powerful and rich men as himself. I was supposed to be waiter there. And of course, I was supposed to entertain.

I'm not allowed to show off my dick or my nipples, if someone gives me orders, I obey them and no dicks in my ass that arent yours. I said confidently. And?

And what? No matter how hard I thought about it, I couldnt remember the last rule. I started panicking, what if id get punished for this? What's your name during the session? master helped me out. I remembered. Kitten, Kitty, Sub, Boy, whatever they please to call me. I dont mention my legal name by any chance.

He kissed my forehead. Good kitten. He rang the little golden bell on my collar, making me chuckle. I loved this noise so much. I loved being a kitten. The last thing my master did to get me ready was sticking two pieces of black duct tape onto my chest in a cross shape in order to cover my nipples.

Sweetheart, at any point I will ask you to bring us the drinks. What I want you to do then is going over into the kitchen, put some ice cubes into the glasses and pour the champagne I keep in the fridge. Place the glasses onto a tray and bring them into the living room where me and me and my friends will be sitting. Can you do that for me? I nodded. I can.

And be a good kitten, okay? Dont embarrass me. I will behave, I promise. I rubbed my head against his head and started purring. He gently petted my cheek and kissed me carefully. Just a few minutes later, we heard the doorbell ring and I had to go let the first guests in. Most of them wore suits just like my master, which made me feel pretty naked, just wearing a black leather thong, my collar and my cat ears amongst all these distinguished dressed gentlemen. They probably thought I was a whore- which in fact- was true- but it didnt make anything better I already started imagining what all these men could do to me, imagined what their large hands would feel like on my body- I had to stop these thoughts or else I would get hard already. Then theyd really think Im a whore.

I lead all of the guests into the living room where they seated themselves. I already knew some of them, either because they were longtime friends with my master and already have been to our house or because I met them at conventions once or twice. Only two out of seven guests were completely foreign to me, which did relief me a little, considering the bit of clothing covering my almost entirely naked body. Just fucking around with people I barely know wasnt really my style.

My master did a little bit of small talk, making sure everyone was fine, then he asked me to bring the drinks. I nodded and went over to the kitchen to prepare the champagne like a good kitten. I wasnt sure if I should get myself something to drink as well, but since I was just the waiter, I didnt think so. So, I only took eight glasses out the cabinet, for my master and his friends, filled them with ice cubes- we had one of the cool fridges that could produce ice cubes- and poured the champagne it. I struggled a bit to open the bottle but asking my master for help in front of all his friends was too embarrassing. I placed all the glasses onto a tray and brought it over to the living room, careful not to spill anything.

Master received lots of compliments for how well trained and behaving I was, which made me really happy. I knew that most of them had their own sub, some even had multiple. My master and I were dating another guy as well, but he hasnt moved in with us yet. I couldnt wait for him to join us in my masters huge house. I bet he would like it here.