Day 0: House Party Celebration

"You want to do what?"

I was on the phone with two friends of mine from my job. I've known them for what felt like a very long time.

"I think we were pretty clear, weren't we, sister?"

"Is it really such a bad idea?"

"I didn't say it was... I just don't understand why."

"It's been 2.5 years since you were the owner of Venus Islands, right?"

"Well... Yeah. But I don't think that needs to be celebrated."

"Wow... How heartless can you be?"

"Heartless!? I wasn't..."

"Is it really a bother to you, Owner"

"N-No, I didn't mean to..."

I knew that I was in a losing battle here. Whenever it came to these two... Or even the others, I always had to admit defeat. It was an irritation... But one I could tolerate.

"*sighs* Fine... I guess it'll be okay to do so."

"Perfect!"

"Was that such a big deal?"

And with that, the decision was made. We talked the plan through for a few good hours and I hung up the phone. On the other side, the girls I was talking to showed signs of happiness, with the decision that I came to.

"So... What do we do now, sister?"

"We call the other girls. Give them the thumbs up."

These two were Misaki and Nagisa

These two were Misaki and Nagisa. They were sisters that I came to know, during my time on the lovely beaches of Venus Island. Misaki was... or IS my "assistant" who sort of guided me in my responsibilities. As for Nagisa... She and I didn't really hit it off. We couldn't stand each other, constantly budding heads, insulting one another. But overtime, we learned to deal with one another's existence. We eventually had a heart-to-heart chat that helped us understand each other relatively better and we came to tolerate each other. We're not friends... It would be a reach to call ourselves that.