Meeting Val

💥** This is my first story I've written so I'm sorry if I make any mistakes **💥

Hi my name is Valentina Russo, but you can call me Val. My family doesn't call me that, because their pure bloods so they call me by my full name Valentina.

I'm 15 years old, I have long black hair, and big blue eyes. This year I'm finally going to Hogwarts! I know your probably thinking.. "Your 15 shouldn't you already be at Hogwarts" well obviously something went wrong cause I'm not there. Way to be it bluntly Val. Haha I know I'm hilarious, anyway my family's from Italy. Crazy I know right, I was born in Italy in the beautiful city of Florence. I can speak Italian fluently, and I can obviously speak English, but I have an italian accent that I can't shake. Due to the fact that I was born there. A lot people tell me my accent is actually quite sexy.

Anyway my family is one of the darkest wizarding families they go way back.
They are horrible people. I always hate staying home, having to deal with them all day. It's horrible, and I would not wish it upon anyone. To sum it up the reason were going to England is because my parents believe in Vodemorts teachings.

All they talk about is how I must find the perfect pure blood husband, and how I must act like a perfect pure blood daughter. Usually if I do something they don't like they cruccio me. That can never stop me though I'm a real rebel against my family. I will never follow Vodemort. I can't wait for the day I get disowned. It will be like heaven on earth. I wish there was someone I can talk to, someone that would understand me.

💥** I hope you like it comment, and like thank youuu. If you have any suggestions for the story, and tips message me **💥