The action

The 19 year old girl Ladybug was sitting on her couch looking at a playboy magazine. Her boyfriend Cat noir better known as Adrien walks in with a huge lump in his suite while it's half way on
She looks at him and starts drooling a lil bit she then puts her magazine down runs up grabs his hand she then takes him back in her room and lets only her dog Bella in then closes the door she then sits on the bed next to him she then gazed into his dark blue eyes and says "Punish me Daddy". He then says "hehe I can do that". She gives him a quick mischievous grin and takes his suite fully off  and takes her own clothes off. He then sits on her chest and starts jerking off in-front of her face until her face is covered in cum.
Then he starts bouncing up and down the bed springs violently squeaking even her dog has her head tilted staring at the scene. He then slips he cock covered in cum inside her ass while both of his fingers in her pussy. She moans louder practicality screaming at this point he then grabs her head and vigorously starts shoving his dick in her mouth getting deeper each time cum rushing around in her mouth like a rapid river spilling onto the floor staining her cheetah print rug he then creeps down her body and tarts slurping up her Coochie make it pour out the forbidden mayonnaise then her roommate Luka walks in his eyes widening by the horrific scene and so do Marionette and Adriens!