The Neutral Prologue

Delsin The Narrator POV

It has been 9 months since I defeated Augustine and we're planning to bust into Curdin Cay we took our time because the DUP will do anything to keep those Conduits locked up.

Scenes Change to a Snowy Place

Delsin: You guys ready?

Eugene: Yeah we're in position

Fetch: Yep let's kick there ass

BOOM

A loud explosion destroyed the gates of Curdin Cay many DUP soldiers went out ready for anyone trying to attack suddenly multiple of them got snatch by Angels, Fetch sneaks in getting in the main control room hacking it to release all Conduits.

Random Conduit: We-we're free

With that word every Conduits held captive let out battle cry and destroy Curdin Cay from the inside out.

Time Skip

3rd Person POV

Curdin Cay ways destroyed many DUP soldiers are subdued but not killed oh how lucky there were, because if Delsin wasn't there the Conduits might've killed them.

Eugene summon a huge dragon carrying the Conduits taking them far away. Fetch is currently searching for anything and she found something in a pit.

Fetch: Hey Delsin I found something

Delsin smoke dash besides her.

Delsin: Wait that's a Core Relay

Delsin slides down and he sees Three Core Relays, two of them having the DUP design but the third has a red and black design with a Pentagram replacing the DUP symbol. Delsin summons 3 angels to carry the crates he'll open them later.

Delsin: Come on Fetch let's go

Fetch: Right behind ya

They turned into Neon catching up with the dragon Delsin didn't try to touch the Conduits to copy there powers they recently been freed he didn't want to fuck them up by entering there minds maybe at a later date he will copy them.

Time Skip

Delsin is now in Seattle chillin no DUP fucks trying to mess around, everything was okay. Suddenly Delsin remember something he forgot.

Delsin: Shit I forgot about that

He was talking about the Core Relays it's on Salmon Bay, Delsin fast travel by using Neon Dash. He stop right in front of the Bay many people greet him and thanked him.

Now his in the Barn he removed a cover and revealing to be the three Core Relays, He didn't want to disturb anyone so he took the Core Relays to the forest.

Now in the forest Delsin command the angels to set the crates to the ground and disappear leaving pixels behind.

Delsin: Okay come to papa

He rubs his hand together open one DUP Core Relay he absorbs it it made him float in the air and made him sees a vision.

Delsin envelopes both of his arms with concrete digs it on the ground then all enemies are either Incase in concrete by the the feet first then the entire body or get spike on there bodies killing them. Delsin stopped the vision and lands on the ground.

Delsin: Wa wee better not use that near civilians

Delsin opened another DUP crate absorb it made him float at sees another vision.

Delsin regularly uses smoke then suddenly he used neon dash without absorbing a source then he use video wings and again he used used concrete to turn himself into a boulder man. The vision ended, Delsin land on the ground he looks at his hands and concentrate, his hand got envelope in smoke then changes to neon then video and finally concrete.