Untitled Part 1

I was home alone and there was nothing  to do so i called my girlfriend Marissa over. she came and we both sat on the couch watching a movie. i couldn't concentrate on the movie  because I was to distracted at how sexy Marissa was looking. she had on a cardigan with shorts. her brown hair and lip piercing turned me on. i turned the TV off and i told her that I wanted to fuck. she then had a smirk on her face and she got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. she picked me up while kissing me and took me to her room. Marissa laid  me down on her bed and she told me not to move. she came back with a blind fold and put it on me. I felt her kiss my neck all the way down to my thighs, but she didn't kiss my pussy. she was teasing me. she then licked my pussy and moans were escaping my mouth. I  was getting really wet, she was eating me out and it felt so good and i couldn't help to beg for more. she put 1 finger in my pussy, im so tight and so then she puts in another finger and stretches me out a little. she then puts on a big thick strap on and grabs my hair and makes me lay on my belly. she fucks my tight little pussy and i keep screaming harder baby. I want her to leave me sore and not too stop until im  shaking.  she goes in so deep but I want her to go deeper. she demands me to say her name. I keep moaning so it was hard to say it. I say Marissa and she says to say it louder. Marissa starts fucking me really hard and I couldn't resist but to scream her name. she took out the strap on and untied me she then took me to the play room. Marissa puts my hands up and ties it  to the ceiling and she starts to eat me out, even after I cum, she keeps licking my clit. She spanks my ass and its so red I tell her not to stop. Marissa stops because she knows that I want more. Marissa unties me and takes me to the couch and we continue to watch  to watch the movie.