CHAPTER ONE | King of Pain

CHAPTER TEASER

Beauty and the devil are the same thing - Robert Mapplethorpe

ROZOVSKY HEIRS 5 | STANISLAV VAUGHN ROZOVSKY

CHAPTER ONE | KING OF PAIN

Stas

Then I remembered why she was here. I looked at the folder and papers that she brought here scattered on the floor. I pulled her hair harder and slammed myself harder on her. She moaned louder and I thrusted deep and hard. I knew they wanted me to be like this. Hard. Rough. Brutal. Women didn't mind whatever kind of sex play I did to them. Whatever holes that I fuck in their bodies. What matters to them was the fact that they were fucked by the devil himself.

            Because the name Stanislav Vaughn Salvador Rozovsky was the name that has been sought by those women for years. The name that they wanted to be attached to their names with the title Mrs. I was the only heir of Fedor Rozovsky's and at the age of thirty-eight I was still single and didn't have any serious commitment to any woman over the years. I didn't want to.

            I am now the ruler of my father's empire. I am the only one who gives command to my people. Whatever I say, they will listen. Whatever I wanted them to do, they would do it. I am power. I am king and people around me always tells me that I needed a queen.

-------------

Exclusive update available on Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/posts/rozovsky-heirs-5-62719944?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare

Also available in FB VIP group. If you wish to join the exclusive group, kindly slide a DM how. The VIP group are for those who cannot register on Patreon. This is the easier way to read Helene Mendoza's exclusive and paid stories.