Rosie Anne

I've been an exo fan for a long time. I discovered them by the help of my high school best friend Beatriz. Beatriz is a fan since debut days. Beatriz always sends some pictures of her bias and bias wrecker when we are chatting in our messenger. I've decided to search about exo because I am curious why this mf loves this group so much, and now I know why he stan and loved this group so much. They music caught my attention; they have a beautiful voices and also beautiful visuals. The first member that caught my attention was Do Kyung Soo because he's cute, adorable, good vocalist and a courteous person, but he is my best friend's bias, she knew that I like his bias too and she became mad at me for a couple of days. But time past I switched my attention to Park Chanyeol, he became my bias for I think almost 1 year or less than that......Chanyeol is my bias since 2021 started. Until Baekhyun wreck my life, I don't know but there is something to him that caught my attention, yes! I changed my bias again, but this time Baekhyun became my long-time bias. Baekhyun caught all of my attention even though he's serving in the military in that year, I've even bought his 3 albums and I saved too many videos of him at my phone, I've also created a fan account that is posting some stories that I've created in my imaginations. I don't know why he got me so much, what does he have that other doesn't have? I think because Baekhyun is so adorable, I love his personality, I love him being a dork, I love how he perform on stage, I love how he reach those notes that is higher to his height. I see Baekhyun as a man not an idol, I loved him as a man not an idol anymore. I see him as a perfect boyfriend material, and I always hope and wish to be her girlfriend, I always wanted to be with him every day. But I knew this will not happen, I am just only one of the million fans that he has.

Beatriz and I are living in Korea for 1 year if I am not mistaken. We've been on exo concert for many times and we are always buying a VVIP ticket so we can see the boys closely...... we also got a chance to meet our idols, all I can say is exo members are so handsome and tall especially my love Baekhyun.

//SATURDAY 10PM//

Tomorrow there is a fan meeting that will happen, and of course Beatriz and I will go there......This is the 12th time that I will have a chance meet and to talk to Baekhyun...... I've always wanted to tell him my IG account I wonder what will happen if I put my IG name at the letter that I wrote for him.... By the way I always give letters at each exo member every time that I have, I chance to interact to them for a couple of seconds.

//SUNDAY 9AM//

It is the day.... today is the fan meeting, we are so excited to meet the boys again, Beatriz and I has prepared everything, we brought the things that we will give to the boys, we separate the things that we will give in our bias and also, we brought the copy of their album...... because they will sign here......

It is so noisy here because the fans are keep shouting even though the boys are not yet going on stage...their songs are playing so we don't feel bored while waiting for them, we are shouting the fan chants...... The crowd become more aggressive when Exo get up on the flatform, they all looked good, and my man Baekhyun look so gorgeous as always. Our boys talked to the fans

"HELLO GUYS HOW ARE YOU!!!" Xiumin shouted...

"MANHI BOGOSHIPEOYO YEOROBUN!" Baekhyun added

//fast forward//

The fan signing has started, It is our turn to get up on the stage, I walked up to the platform and sat at the chair that is provided for the fans, The first member was the cutie bunnymyeon, I talked to him and give him a letter we also took a selfie, suho was very polite too and of course he is handsome too, the next member is xiumin we also talked and took and selfie xiumin was very handsome and he look so young, the next one is Chen, he is so courageous very nice person and so cute, next is chanyeol my ghod chanyeol's voice was so deep chanyeol look so tall even though he is sitting. Next one is kai he is very polite and his laugh...a-aaa I can't explain how precious is he. Next one is D.O, d.o was very polite too, I looked at Beatriz when I am talking to d.o I wonder how will she talk to his bias. And the next member is my love, my man, my precious baby boy Baekhyun. I am so happy that finally I met him again personally I am so happy that finally I have a chance to talk to him again.

"ANNYEONG OPPA BAEKHYUNIE"

"Ne, annyeong, oh! It's you again, I remember you! but what's your name again?*giggles*"

"Byun Rosie Anne *chuckles*"

I saw his lips curved to a smile when I said this, he is so cute oh my goddd....

"Alright Byun Rosie Anne where will I sign?" he asked

"Right here, can you also sign our marriage contract?" I asked him

Baekhyun lips curved to a smile again....and he chuckled.

"Baekhyunie oppa I wrote a letter for you, promise me that you will read it when you got home, you should keep it Baekhyun because I made that with love, and also there is something written at the bottom part of the paper *smiling*, Baekhyun can we take a selca...?" I asked him...

"of course, where is your phone?"

I gave him my phone and he saw that his selca is my lock screen, and this makes him to smile again.

"what's your password Rosie?"

"Your birthday of course"
His precious smile never left on his lips when we started to talk, I continuously making him smile and I think he enjoyed talking to me too.

We took a selfie then after that it is the time to go to the last member

"I hope to see you again Baekhyun" I said before switching to the last member sehun.

Sehun and did the same thing as I did with the other members...... Beatriz was the last fan there because Our boys need to take a rest first, they need to rest their hands of course....after we back to our designated area, I looked at Baekhyun, I saw him reading the letter that I wrote for him.....I wrote my Instagram username at the bottom, I know he will not mind it, cause why Baekhyun will waste his time checking my ig, and also damn he shouldn't read my messages to him cause it is so embarrassing.

I saw Baekhyun took his cellphone and seems that he's searching something, I removed my eyes on him and use my phone too, I remember that I will send the selca that Baekhyun took....

//open's Instagram and go to the chat section//

"Hello baekhyunie, remember me?"

"Here is our selca, look at you, you are soooooooo kyeopta I wanna squish your cheeks"

"Baekhyun-a go home safely, okay?"

"Don't forget to eat first before taking a rest"

"I love you my baekhyunie"

I've chatted him as I always do.... I put my phone back to my pocket and put my eyes back to Baekhyun and stare at him in the whole fan signing event. I noticed that every time that there are no fan that he need to interact with, he always use his phone and seems that he is texting someone, I am curious why he is smiling, does Baekhyun already have a girlfriend? Why do we don't know it yet, or maybe he is just texting a member or using twitter or ----- I don't know, why am I like this, it is his personal life so why I keep thinking about it.