𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 7

It's a beautiful night. Riki and Sunoo are hanging out at the park. They just came out of the mall with ice cream and some drinks.

The park is quiet since there are not many people there. They then walk to the lake in the middle of the park and watch the fishes. Riki then pulls out a bag of bread and drops small pieces of it into the lake.

"Hyung look! The fishes are eating my bread!" He says excitedly as they watch the fishes gathering to fight over Riki's bread. "They're fighting over your bread. Like how you and Lea fight over a very easy-to-do but super important task that Heeseung-hyung set but only 1 of you allow to do that task" "Lol true" "Wait did you?? I was just guessing random situations"

"Yeahh. Once, Heeseung-hyung set us to decorate the new room of our shop. Only 1 of us allow to take that job." "So you and Lea fight?" "Yeah. Cuz it's a very easy and important job. Well, I'm not artistic and creative like Lea but I just want to do it anyways"

"Why?" "Cuz I don't wanna stand all day at the reception greeting guests. I wanna do something more relaxing. You know me..." "Fair enough. Anyways, who wins in the end?"

"Guess" "Lea?" "There you go! Bingo!" "I mean...she should win since she's more creative and artistic than you so if she decorates the room, it's gonna be so lit and it's gonna grabs more attention from your guests." "Yeah" As they're watching the scenery while feeding the fishes with bread, Sunoo accidentally drops his ice cream into the lake.

"Andwaeeee my ice creammmm Riki yahhhh!!!!" "Oh my god. Be careful, I'll buy you a new one" "Gomawo~" "No probs" he then leaves to buy another ice cream for Sunoo. Later, he comes back with the mint chocolate ice cream cone in his hand. He then gives it to Sunoo.

As Sunoo is receiving it, he nearly drop the ice cream but luckily, Riki catch it in time. "Aishhh hyung!! Did I owe you anything?? Why can't you hold an ice cream??" Gives him and this time he holds it. "Hold it properly jeez..."

"I owe you right?"

"Hmm?"

"I'll pay back" as soon as he says so, he leans forward and gives Riki a kiss on his lips...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sunoo suddenly sits up, making Riki wakes up too. It's only a dream. "Why hyung? What happened??" "No...nothing...it just a dream" Riki then gets a tower and wipes Sunoo's sweaty forehead as he comforts him. "It wasn't a nightmare right?" "Yeah...." "Then why are you so terrified??"

"I don't know....maybe it's not something I expected to happen....but anyways, let's get ready." Riki smiles then nods. Why is he getting cuter and cuter every second?? I—

They get ready and leave.