Chapter 1: Hi, Dad. Bye, Dad.

Shoutout to Lavender_Violence for letting me use these similar ideas! Lavender_Violence is writing an amazing story which inspired me to give this idea my own personal spin! Stay great and thanks!
________________________
Raven stared up at the building. Within it was the apartment that would be her home for the next 3 years. 3 years she would be stuck with her father.

Why would she be here? Well that is a good question.

FLASHBACK

Raven was sat comfortably on her couch wearing pajamas with her purple hair in a messy bun. Ah, the weekend, a perfect time. Well so she thought.

Arella Roth, Raven's mother, walked in through their front door. She looked both overjoyed and depressed.

"Hey, Mom. How was work?" Raven asked.

Arella sighed, "Work, right."

She moved to where she was sat crisscross in front of her daughter on the couch.

"Raven, I have some bad news."

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"I was told that I'm going to be moving around very frequently for the next few years. I was also told that you can't come with me."

"What?! Mom you can't be serious!"

"I am serious though. That has left me with only 1 solution; you are going to live with your father in Jump City."

"My father?! I don't even know the guy!"

"Raven I know but you're just going to have to live with it."

There were many arguments after that. Finally, Raven agreed for her mother's sake.

END FLASHBACK

That's how she ended up in the elevator of a foreign building to a house that would have to become home.

When she walked into the huge penthouse...no one was there.

"Hello?" She called out.

No reply.

She then noticed a note on the inside of the door. It read:

Raven,
You will be staying here alone. All necessities will be paid for by me. This does not include recreational items and/or activities. You already have all your supplies and paperwork for school on the counter. The kitchen is stocked with food for two weeks. You will have to go shopping. With your school papers is a credit card. Your mother asked me to include that no boys may stay the night. Stay safe and do not break anything, including the law.

-Dad

"Alrighty then." Raven said to herself.

She then continued to explore the penthouse.

The first room she went into was the kitchen. Inside was a large stainless steel refrigerator, multiple cabinets and drawers. All full of food and utensils. Just as promised. Next Raven entered the living room. There was a couch on one side, a couple of chairs opposite it, and in front of those was an entertainment center that had multiple gaming systems, a flat screen Tv. And a cabinet full of movies and games.

She discovered a large master bedroom, with a master bath, a dresser with another Tv on top of it, and a walk in closet.

Across from the master bedroom was a guest bedroom and, next to that, another full bathroom.

Finally she looked around the home office which contained a desk, a computer, a small closet, and a, wait for it, trash can.

"Well that has to be the most underwhelming room I've seen since i entered this place." Raven said to herself after shutting the office door.

Raven walked back to the living room and plopped down on the couch and turned on the Tv. She found out there was Netflix. So, until she went to bed, she stressfully watched movies, dreading tomorrow. Dreading school.