Chapter 1

"Mom why do we have to move?"

"Because Gabe you know we are going to be bringing your brother and sister into the world anytime soon."

"Whatever...."

"Watch your attitude young man!"

Out of all people in the world why does this have to happen to me? We've been in Colorado since I was six. (Idk if that's actually where he lives I'd have to ask him, some of this might not be true about him.) Now I have to leave all my friends behind just because of my dumb stepfather knocking my mom up.

She thinks it will be healthy for the babies and I. A fresh new start, in another part of the world with more idiots than you can count. I hate new people. Believe it or not I'm an incredibly shy 17 year old. New people aren't my thing.

"Mom can I YouNow our trip to the new house?"

"Yeah sure sweetie."

I go onto my phone and click the YouNow app. Broadcast under #moving. No less than two minutes later I had 100 views with 600 likes.

"Hey guys, so I guess you can tell I'm in a car. We're moving yay." I said rolling my eyes.

The comments on my post were blowing up.

*Allison_176: where are you moving too and why

"I am moving to California. It's because my mother is having babies."

*Je15~cool: aww congratulations cutie.

"Thanks Je15~cool."

No longer than four hours later we were at our new house. I told my fans that I had to go but I would broadcast later. The house was huge. It was even bigger on the inside. Three stories with 15 rooms, in each room there was a bathroom. Out in the backyard was a in ground pool. I looked through all the floors to find a room. There were three rooms on the first floor, four rooms on the second, and eight rooms on the third. There was one room on the second floor at the end of the hall next to the third floor staircase. I walked in it was a big room the bathroom was decent. The room had a window to the left and a walk in closet to the right. I looked out the window to see the house next door. There was a window no more than a two feet away from mine. I may sound like a stalker but it looked like a girls room. There was a bed with a purple bed cover and posters of those funny bunny pictures. I opened the window and stuck my head out. All the sudden a girl walked in and looked out the window. She looked at me blushed and then closed the blinds. I wonder what that was for. I walked downstairs and started to help unpack silverware and dishes when there was a knock at the door. I ran to the door and opened it up.

"Hey I'm Allison. the one you were staring at through the window."