𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 10

Next morning....
Riki is waiting for Sunoo on the pavement. Why is this hyung so late?? He thought and patiently waiting. Then...
"YAHHH!!!" Someone scares him, making him jumps and turns around. "Ahhhhh Sunoo-hyung!!! You'll kill me one day because of this. My heart nearly fell out earlier!!!"

"Sorry~~" Sunoo apologized cutely while stroking Riki's soft brown black hair. "Oh! The bus is here let's go!! Lemme help you carrying your suitcase" he is about to pull Sunoo's suitcase away but he stops him. "My company's vehicle is nearly here. We're going by that"

"Why don't you tell me" Riki sighs. "Oh btw, have you take medicine yet?" "Nah but it's ok cuz I can sit on planes, buses and trains no problem! I don't even need medicine. I won't get car-sick don't worry" A few minutes later, the company's car arrives. They put their suitcases in the back of the car then climb into the car. During the journey, Riki feels very dizzy and wants to vomit. He tries to hold it in multiple times but he fails.

"Oh? I thought someone said to me that he's used to vehicles and will never get car-sick in any shape or form huh?! Now what??" Sunoo teases and receives a deadly glare from the younger.

"Sorry, here" he then gives him the car-sick medicine pill. "Drink it then sleep. When we're here I'll wake you up" Riki pulls out his water bottle; put the pill in his mouth; drink water then swallow the pill. "Th...thanks hyung." "Your welcome"

"When did you buy the medicine? And how did you know which medicine I take whenever I'm car-sick?" "Oh Heeseung-hyung told me"
    ——————flashback, last night——————
Sunoo finished calling Riki. Just when he was about to take a bath and went to sleep, his phone rang again. It's Heeseung this time.

"Hello hyung. Wassup?" ["hi Ddeonu I heard that you and Riki are going to your parents' house tomorrow right?"] "Yeah yeah yeah." He excitedly answers the older "We're going tomorrow. Why hyung?" ["oh, take care of him ok?"]

"I will hyung, don't worry" ["thanks Ddeonu. Oh yeah. Riki always get car-sick whenever we're traveling by car"] "Oh no that's not good cuz we ARE traveling by car tomorrow" ["hmmmm maybe buy (name of the preventing-car-sick-medicine) for him before you go. If he's car-sick, give him that to take"]

"Okie I noted it down already. Thanks hyungie~~"

["anytime Ddeonu. Aight, take care. Byeee"]

"Annyeong~~" He hung up the call and went to sleep.
     ———————end of flashback———————
"Ahhhhh I see. Aight, imma sleep now. Remember to wake me up when we're here ok??" "Okiee" Since the road has quite a lot of crumps, as the car is moving, it bumps a bit making Riki's head hit the window....hard.

But fortunately, he's deeply asleep so he doesn't feel pain. Sunoo immediately holds Riki's head and puts it on his shoulder, letting the younger leans onto his shoulder. "Ummmm thanks hyung..." "No probs. Just stay like this until we reach my house ok?" Riki nods lightly then goes back to sleep.

A few minutes later...
"Riki. Wake up, we're here" "Are we?...." He asks as he's waking up. He's still half asleep, that's so cuteee. "Yes for sure. Let's go"

They step out of the car; grab their luggages from the back then walk towards the gate. Sunoo's mother greets them with a heart-warming smile. "You must be Sunoo's friend" "Yes auntie, nice to meet you, I'm Nishimura Riki" "Hi mom. Long time no see" "Hi son~ You're so grown. C'mon in you two"

They walk to the living room with Sunoo's mother to meet his father. But instead of a heart-warming smile, his father greets him with....harsh words. "Hi dad—" "Wowww!!! You still think that this old man is your dad??!! Hah??!! Good enough!!" Aishh thinks Sunoo and walks away but Riki stops him and gives him a "hyung, calm down" look. "Oh. You two must be tired from that long ride here. I think you should take a rest in Sunoo's room."

"Ok mom" he says, quickly bow to his parents then walks into his room, leaving Riki with his parents in the living room. "Oh. You're Sunoo's friend right?" Asks Sunoo's father.

"Yes uncle, I'm Riki nice to meet you" Sunoo's father nods then smirks a bit. "That lil' bastard has a friend??" What was that? "Ummmm yes uncle, Sunoo-hyung is super kind. He always take care of me. Anyways, I'm heading in now" he bows then walks into Sunoo's room.

In Sunoo's room...
"Hyung why?? What's going on between you and Mr.Kim?" "Well...." He then starts to tell Riki about his living hell childhood with his strict father and how he stops him from his dreams.

"Ohhhhh that's so tragic!!! Why don't you tell me earlier so we can get over this together?! You know that I'll always be there for you right? I mean....because you've done sooooo much for me already and I only done little for you"

"Yeah..." he gently nods, "but anyways, let's take a bath" "Okiee. Who's taking a bath first?" "Let's take a bath together" "Together?? Seriously??" "We're both male. So it's fine" "Ok ok let's go then" Riki says, taking off his shirt and walks into the bathroom. Sunoo is dumbfounded. Woahh. I know that Riki's a baker but why does he has abs like wthhhh. "Hyung! Are you taking a bath??" Sunoo is snapped back to reality "oh sorry yeah yeah lemme just get my clothes" he says then takes off his shirt then walks into the bathroom with the younger.

After they take a bath, they get changed then goes to sleep. The next 2 weeks is very fun for them. Playing at Sunoo's house is super fun since he has a lot to play at his house like the piano, board games,etc.

Yes...

The next 2 weeks are very fun for both of them...

Since Sunoo's father is not interrupting them as they're playing...

He's not interrupting the fun...

Not yet...