The meeting

(This story will be in Tubbo's perspective)

"Wait up Tommy!!!" I yelled. Tommy and I were running to a bench to sit down at after playing in the playground in the park. 

{Oh hello! Didn't know you decided to read this story. I'm Toby but I would like to be called Tubbo. This story is about how Ranboo, Tommy, and I became the bench trio. To find out more go ahead and read on if you'd like. Now back to me and Tommy.}

"No! Just run faster Tubbo!!" Tommy yells back. I start to run faster to try and catch up to Tommy, but out of the corner of my eye I see a kid a sitting alone on a swing. "Tommy stop and come here!!" I yell to Tommy as I go over to the kid on the swing. "Hello, I'm Tubbo." I say to the kid on the swing. The kid looks up at me and says "H-hello. I'm Ranboo." Tommy comes over and asks "What is going on here Tubs?" "This is Ranboo. He looked lonely so I decided to come say hi." I said. "Oh ok. I'm Tommy" Tommy said while getting ready to start running to the bench again. "Can I play with you guys? I don't have any friends or siblings to play with." Ranboo said. 

"All were gonna do is go sit on a bench, but sure." I say. Ranboo gets up and all three of us go over to the bench that would soon be the bench that me, Tommy, and Ranboo will meet at everyday of our lives.

~few months later~

"Hey Tubs" Tommy says as he opens the door to the Minecraft family house.