Exordium

Salacious tales of incubi and succubi have been told for many centuries in traditional societies. I take no heed of this matter.

Until one day,

" So you sleep without clothes on?" a manly and a low voice echoed in my cramped bedroom.

I couldn't see him but I know he is lurking somewhere in my room.

"Hmm.. I love this"

The moon shines through my window giving me a little light but enough for me to see the presence, more like a shadow.

I trembled at this unknown entity.

"I wanna smell your wetness, I wonder what you taste like." it continues.

"Hmm.."

I cannot run nor shout. My whole body is glued to the bed.

The blanket is slowly falling to the bed.

Exposing my nudity.

"You are enchanting, look at that round breasts. Now let me taste these."

"Ah.." I moaned.

It is sucking my right breast now, so harshly. Its tongue is swirling on my pink nipple.

"What am I feeling? What is this?" I finally voice out but my voice quavered.

"Oh, my innocent, little girl."

"That's lust"

"I love your smell. Can you smell yourself?" It chuckled.

It pulled me to the edge of the bed, my feet are now dangling below the bed.

"Now, let me lap your wetness, so early for you to get wet, aren't you?"

Its tongue.

So long.

My wetness and the entity's tongue squeaked into the silence of the night.

It is lapping on my clit.

My labia. The mouth of my feminity.

"Look at your pussy, It is so pink and it's turning red. Can you see that?"

"My pleasure, to be the first one to touch this" it continued to lap my feminity, it is sucking every crevice of it.

"wait, please.. I can no longer take it" I pleaded.

He makes his tongue through the hole, trying to drink all the wetness gushing out from me.

I convulsed.

He chuckled loudly, "Oh, this virgin cunt cannot take it any longer? I haven't even started yet."

I shivered.

My body is so weak but he continued to assault my body.

The pleasure that it is giving me, my body trembled.

"Ah.." I moaned loudly.

"Ugh" it groaned.

It sounds like he is only trying to stop. By the sound of its voice, it is in pain over something that I cannot fathom.

Silence filled the room after I convulsed for god knows how many times.

I jolted in my bed. I am wide awake now.

"So, I was sleeping the whole time?" I thought.

I looked at the clock beside me.

12 midnight.