Voices In My Head.

Intro~  hope you like it. Tell me if it is bad. lol

Claire lives in a hospital. She has since she was six, now she is fifteen. She was in an accident, hit by a bus. She is very shy; she talks to no one except for her favourite doll. Her name is Cassie. She is a voodoo doll.

            “C’mon Cassie.  We need to do this.  They said we have to. You know what happens if we don’t do what they say!” Claire desperately tells her doll. ”Good girl we can do it it’s your turn you know.  I did the last one! NO! I won’t do it it’s YOUR turn! Here.” She hands her doll something wrapped in an old pillow case. Straddling her doll she makes her hands move bringing the knife down.

                                                            __________

            Claire is woken to the sound of scrambling and yelling outside her door. Then a nurse comes in and explains to Claire that her hospitalised aunt has committed suicide. Little did the nurses know that her aunts’ death was no suicide.  No they made me do it on purpose.  Claire thought calmly. She was used to these random murders she is instructed to do by her dead ancestors.

Claire says nothing to the nurse and soon she sighs and gets up, leaving Claire to break the news to Cassie. Cassie is a wimp; she can’t handle the job appointed to them, always hoping their victims survive, even after she watches thier heads seperate from thier bodies.  

            Claire’s great-great grandmother comes through the door –really- and tells Claire that she has a big night tonight, tonight she will be ... bringing some friends for her to play with from some place called hell.  Claire understands she is to raise the demons. She understands more then she is given credit for. She also knows she can’t say no. Last time she said no bad things happened... that’s how she got here; her great-great grandmother possessed the bus driver and made him hit her.

            Claire nods mutely, and turns away from her grandmother. She grabs Cassie and calls the nurses to chase off her grandmother. She writes everything she said on paper and hands it to the nurse. This is why Claire is still here. The demons she talks about.

            Crazy Claire. If only they knew then what would happen...