𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 14

While at ¥uta cafe...
"Where's Riki?" You ask while baking a new cake for your cafe. "He said that he'll come back today—" "I'm here." Riki steps in with his luggage and a lots of bags. As soon as you see him, you drop everything in your hands; runs towards him and gives him a big hug.

"Omggg I miss you so muchhh" He hugs you back while patting your head, "awwww really?" "Yasssss you've only gone for 2 weeks but for some reason, I feel like you've gone for like a decade!!" "Woahh you miss me that much. Anyways, did you decorate the extra room in our cafe yet?" "Yeah I did."

"Her decoration for that room is soooo good." Says Heeseung, "do you wanna see it, Riki?" "Yeaaaa I'm excited to see it. I wanna see how creative and artistic Lea is to decorate it" "Suree. Now come, you two"

Heeseung then leads you and Riki to that room. As soon as he steps in, he's overwhelmed with how amazing you've decorated the room. "Woahhh!! That's my Lea!!" "Yasssss!!!"

"Oh yeah." Riki then pulls out a pink paper bag. "While at Sunoo's parents' house, I baked some treats for you two and myself along with soft drinks too. Let's enjoy it together" "Sure! Thanks Ni-ki!!" "Your welcome hyung"

You take a bite of your treat, "hmmmm daebakk!!!" you praise. "Gomawo Lea. Oh and...." Ni-ki pulls out a red leather box, "this is for you. It's from Jungwon" "Ohhhh really?? Thanks bestie!!" You say, taking the box and open it. You gasp "What?? No way..." Heeseung and Riki smile at each other.

"You like it?" Heeseung asks. "No way!! Jungwon-oppa bought it?? It's soooo cool!!! I love it!!!" Then, you close the box, not taking the Apple Watch out "ahh~~I'm not wearing it. I'll put it in the glass box and present it like how they present weapons and stuff in museums. It's too valuable!!!!" They wheeze to your cuteness.
................................................................
From that sudden confession incident, Sunoo is like a person who just fell from the sky. He doesn't seem to focus on the things that he's doing anymore. When he and Jungwon are practicing their part in "Polaroid Love", Sunoo is not concentrating to Jungwon when he sings his part since he's deep in thoughts about the confession incident. So therefore, he always comes in late.

🎶 It's like a polaroid love
Nae ttеutdaero doeji ana 🎶

"Sunoo-hyung. SUNOO-HYUNG!!"

He's now snapped back to reality. "Y...yes Wonie?" "Concentrate hyung" "O...ok" "I'll sing my part again ok? Ready?" "Yeah..." "3...2...1!" Jungwon begins to sing his part again. And again, Sunoo is deep in his thought and...of course, comes in late again.

"Hyung!!" "Hmm?" "Sing!!" "Oh sorry"
🎶 Heunhan filterjocha eopseo
But I love that vibe 🎶

"Are you ok, hyung?" "I'm kinda tired now Wonie" "We'll stop the practice here ok? Get good rest then we'll practice another time" "Ok" After Jungwon leaves, Sunoo still sits in the practice room and check his phone. Suddenly, the door opens...it's Seo-Hee.

"Why?" He coldly asks. "Sunoo-yah, I'm so sorry for shouting at you before you go to your parents' house. I just want the best for you. That's all" "Ok" he answers her quite emotionlessly, still on his phone. "You should take some rest. I heard from Jungwon that you're tired so that's why you can't concentrate your singing"

"I know."

"Well then I'll leave now. I don't wanna disturb you anymore. See ya later~~"

"Bye."
................................................................
While at ¥uta cafe...

Heeseung is helping Riki with the baking. "Why do you wanna bake all of a sudden?" "Oh, cuz our cafe is running out of new treats so I wanna add more new treats into the menu. I found a very new recipe on google. Check this out hyung" he then opens his phone and shows Heeseung the new recipe he's talking about.

"Ohhh that looks so cool. Lemme help you with it." "Okiee" But where are you? Oh, you're hiding behind the vase of plants and filming the whole thing.

"Hi guysseuuu. It's Cutie Lea again. My best friend, Riki is baking a new treat for our cafe right now. I also make new drinks for the cafe too but I'm not gonna spoil what they are tho...I want it to be a surprise for my customers so please stop by ¥uta cafe and try out those ok?? They're gonna be sooooo gooddd I promise. Anyways, awwwwwww look at Heeseung-oppa helping him. They're soooo cuteeee."

While you're doing the Vlive, Sunoo, still staying at the practice room, accidentally sees that Vlive. And...

Ting!

"Oh?" Check kakao talk, "guysseuuu Sunoo-oppa is texting me. Lemme check his text. Guess I'll see y'all later. Annyeong~~" you end the Vlive and texts Sunoo.

Ddeonu-oppa
[Lea-yah, I'm coming to your cafe to meet Ni-ki]

Cutie Pie
[Jinja-yo? Wae??]
Ddeonu-oppa
[I need to ask him something.]
Cutie Pie
         [Okiee see ya then]

After texting Sunoo, you runs into the place you were at before to make the drinks and continues your work. A few minutes later, Sunoo arrives.

"Hmmmm I feel like something is not right about the egg tart." Riki judges while tasting it. "Where, lemme try" Heeseung says, taking the egg tart from the younger and tastes it. "Hmmmm it's good to me. If you wanna redo it, I'll help you" "Sureee help me jebal~~"

"Okiee. Lemme get the tray ok?" Riki nods. Just when Heeseung was about to grab the tray from the shelf, someone stops him by grabbing his hand. "Sunoo-hyung. What are you doing here?" Not letting anyone saying anything, he grabs the egg tart and tastes it. "Listen, Riki. You need to put more egg and less butter. This makes the egg tart more tasty for the customers"

"Hey Sunoo, I'm Riki and Lea's boss and I'm older than you so of course I have more experience, I think Riki should leave it like that. It's good enough."

At the same time, in a corner of the room, Jungwon is spying on the 3.
Suddenly...
"Jungwon-oppa" "Oh kamchagiya! Yah Lea!!Bruhhh 1 day you'll kill me because of scaring me like that you know??!!" "Sorry~~but what are you doing here?" "See for yourself?"

"Oh...anyways let's go now. I don't wanna be in this" you then pull Jungwon away. The debate for "whose's egg tart recipe is better" between Sunoo and Heeseung officially begins...
......................
[a/n: sorry for cutting over this very exciting bit of this chapter. Let's see what the debate will be like!! (Next chapter)]