Prologue

I was sitting staring down at the tiny bundle wrapped in a pink blanket. She's so precious.....so perfect.....so cute, so innocent. Her messy gifts of soft black hair, her rosy cheeks, her chubby fingers, she's just so.....perfect. I was in awe. It got me thinking about how I got here. How I met her mother. How we got this far. How a simple accidental bumping into her led to this precious little bean.
Things weren't meant to go this far but I'm more than glad that they did go this far. Without them going this far we wouldn't be where we are today with this tiny, adorable, whiny, chubby little bean.
"What do you want to name her?"
"Jovi." I responded. It probably seems like I'm just rushing into something so let me take some time to step back and explain how bumping into a mysterious girl led to where we are now with a newborn baby. I have to say I didn't think I would snag this pretty of a girl but somehow I did. It still confuses me how we ended up together. I mean she's gorgeous and I'm just me. I know that the screaming and crying will keep me up on more than one occasion but it'll be worth it. After all, if I can manage to pull The Ghost of Macellazione I can take care of a needy baby.

A/N: Thank you to Pol for your immense help on the story it really means a lot to me especially considering how everything else got deleted. It really means a lot to me I'm really excited to see where the story is going to take me I don't even really know what you guys should expect but I can tell you that you are in for a ride with this story. We actually haven't been working on my story all that long and I know that the prologue isn't very long but that so that I can make room for a longer chapter 1. This is very different than what are usually write but I am taking this as an opportunity with a blank slate to do what I want with my profile and stories. My old books were full of things that contradict each other and with this there's not gonna be any of that because I have a co-author who is helping me a lot she even gave me the title and she helped me every step of the way I cannot thank you enough Pol. So I don't think it's gonna be any surprise me I need to try my best to make this dedicated to you because I'm and I can put dedications and stuff. I am in process of writing chapter 1 for that might come out later today or tomorrow so keep an eye out and I'll try to keep you updated on the story. I'm poor I think you know why I didn't have Josuke directly say that Jovi is his. We got to keep some level of mystery with this. Well I hope you all enjoy and I'll see you next chapter.