the escape

hey guys. this is my first JUSTIN BIEBER FANFIC. hope you like it. i'll be off wattpad for almost a month. so posting as much as I can today.  

love you all. love you Bieber. ♥

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦  

~KELLIE~ 

I don't know what I was doing, I just wanted to get out of here. I quickly dumped a few clothes in my suitcase and my essentials like the chargers,MAC and stuffs in my duffel bag.  

I sneaked out of my bedroom. My parents were still fighting. I slowly moved out of the door and rushed to my bentley. I ignited the engine and drove out of the gates. 

My parents have been fighting since I was 7. To the outside world, they were a 'PERFECT couple'. But in reality, they were never meant to be together. They always said marrying each other was their biggest mistake and since the time I was born, they were compromising with each other. 

I quickly called the travel agency and booked for a cruiser. I knew if I would have gone by an airplane, they would know where I was. So I took to a cruiser. 

I reached the London port and there it was, the huge white cruizer. 

"Your name please" the guy at the counter asked me. "Um.. Kellie Richards." I answered. 

"Oh Ms. Richards. Its a pleasure to have you." the captain came in. "How's Harry and Mia? Long time since I saw you. You were just 6 years old when you came in the cruiser" 

"Uh. Nice to meet you too Captain Han. Dad and mum are home." I replied. 

"Well ma'am let me take you to your room." the guy offered and I let my suitcase to him. He took me to my room. The guy handed me the card and told me that the lift would take me to the floor only if I placed the platinum card inside the slot. The room booked for me was a VIP one. Only few were given those. 

"Whenever you need to look around, Samara will help you. Here's her card." he handed me a card. I smiled and shut the door. 

The room was quite big and beautiful. I got changed and turned on my mac. I typed a quick mail to mom, "Hey mum. I know you are wondering where I disappeared. I am long gone and please don't try to search for me. I'll be happy wherever I am. I have had enough of the fights. I can't take it anymore. I love you both. You are great parents but I wish you were a good couple too. I don't want you both to compromise because of me. I'm 18 now. I can take care of myself. Just live your lives happily. That's all I want. Love you both. Kellie" I got out of the room to discover around on my own and found the bowling alley.  

I had always been the sporty girl. My grades were always high in sports and dancing. I took the shoes and went in. The place was almost empty. Only a few people were playing. After some time even they left. I was all alone. I stared at the ball as I heard a few foot steps entering in. I lifted my hand and let the ball roll. Ah! A perfect strike.  

"why are you playing alone?" a sweet voice asked me. I did not turn back to see who it was. "Cause I'm alone!" I stated. 

"Aw! Won't be when JB's round" he said. I now turned my head round to see Justin Bieber standing in front of me. I wouldn't say I am a belieber cause that word is very much great for me to even utter, but I dreamed to be in his dance crew one day and today he was standing in front of me. Well I won't be shocked cause I've met a lot of celebrities. 

Before I could even say a word, girls from nowhere landed inside the bowling arena and crowded the place. I was claustrophobic and hated the fame as always. So I just left the place in a bid to save my life.