Day One.

⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!TW for the story!!!!!!⚠️⚠️

"Rune! Come down for dinner," my mom shouted.
"On my way!" i replied. I ran down the stairs to see my mom standing by the kitchen window. the sunsets light radiating onto my moms golden hair; she looked beautiful.

Dad walked inside, slamming the door behind him, which startled both me and mom.

"What's wrong with you, harold?" my mother asked loudly.

"Be quiet you old woman! the only reason you're still here is because you can cook. When Rune learns how to, you're out!"

My dad isn't the greatest guy. He really dislikes my mom, but he surprisingly really likes me. It scares me at times how loud he can be, especially when talking to mom.

I walked into the kitchen, "Hey there sweety! How are you on this fine fall night?" my father asked.

"Hi dad, i'm okay. I'm just gonna take my dinner outside tonight since it's still pretty warm out."

"Anything you want," he responded.

I grabbed my dinner and walked out to the woods. My family lives on a farm; we raise animals and grow crops but our land came with a few acres of forested area so that's usually where i spend my time when my dad gets angry with my mom. I usually bring a few extra snacks and some drawing references but today i'm not that hungry and i wanted to get some inspiration from nature. it's so peaceful out in the woods, well at least it was.